saw this today in the new mediamarkt folder
aewp.jpg

Attachments

• PR-NL.png
    PR-NL.png
    34.1 KB · Views: 150
Last edited by a moderator:
looks like these will only have the 2D version :(

Yes and no 3D logo splattered all over the front which ruined the UK version. From the place holder on Saturn website all text on front is in English:LOL:

Does anybody know if the ratings logo are printed on Dutch steelbooks?

went to my local MM today and i can confirm that the rating logo is printed on the steelbook

:angry:

Was really looking forward to getting this! Hate the 3D on the UK release! Now I dont know.... I just might get the Future Shop CA release :thumbs:

:angry:

Was really looking forward to getting this! Hate the 3D on the UK release! Now I dont know.... I just might get the Future Shop CA release :thumbs:

It all depends on whether you want a SteelBook with Gipsy Danger or Striker Eureka on it. If you want Gipsy, there's Future Shop, Japan and then all the wonderful Futurepaks. If you want Striker, go with the Amazon Germany one. Yeah, it's pricey, but at least it comes with cool postcards. :thumbs:

Reactions: bloodsnake007
went to my local MM today and i can confirm that the rating logo is printed on the steelbook

Thanks Vaako looks like I'll be sticking with the UK versions then.

It all depends on whether you want a SteelBook with Gipsy Danger or Striker Eureka on it. If you want Gipsy, there's Future Shop, Japan and then all the wonderful Futurepaks. If you want Striker, go with the Amazon Germany one. Yeah, it's pricey, but at least it comes with cool postcards. :thumbs:

Like tridon says German one is probably the way to go but it still has Von Regisseur Guillermo del Toro on it.