Premium Supporter
Apr 14, 2012
Earth
Release date: July 27, 2018
Purchase link: Amazon DE
Price: €24.99

31131602_10155688919353020_4658482942702518272_o.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks good, but the fact that both 'Pans Labyrinth' and 'Guillermo del Toros' are missing apostrophes really bothers me.

I would also have welcomed the English title/credit. As for the German title, it makes perfect sense to leave out the genitive apostrophes.

• Thanks
Reactions: tridon

The main points (translated) of this are:

- This cover is final. Next to a lot of support from fans, some critical (and partly even rude) voices have risen about the design but Capelight stand behind their choice of artwork. Also, referencing the two cover-release of Runaway Train, they had listened to the all too-loud voices who didn't like the first cover (Cover B) and they therefore released a second mediabook with the theatrical poster (Cover A) which resulted in a financial loss for them as only the other one did sell out.
- Capelight still supports the idea of only releasing one cover variant for most of its releases.
- The mediabook will use a matte finish with spot gloss. :thumbs:

• Helpful Post
  • Thanks
Reactions: tridon and Noodles
The main points (translated) of this are:

- This cover is final. Next to a lot of support from fans, some critical (and partly even rude) voices have risen about the design but Capelight stand behind their choice of artwork. Also, referencing the two cover-release of Runaway Train, they had listened to the all too-loud voices who didn't like the first cover (Cover B) and they therefore released a second mediabook with the theatrical poster (Cover A) which resulted in a financial loss for them as only the other one did sell out.
- Capelight still supports the idea of only releasing one cover variant for most of its releases.
- The mediabook will use a matte finish with spot gloss. :thumbs:
Capelight are great when it comes to listening to feedback, so it's a shame it backfired for them in regards to Runaway Train. There's always bound to be some who are unhappy with the chosen artwork anyway, so I guess they'll either just have to suck it up from now on or pass on that particular release if they dislike it that much. Personally, I love the look of this and can't wait to see it in hand! :D