Bottleneck Gallery Pan's Labyrinth by Drew Struzan

mllNY

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Aug 29, 2011
New York, NY
This will be a screening in April at Syndicate BK probably the regular available afterwards...

20170315_204121 - Copy.jpg

Last edited:
@tridon I was in fact the Mike they shouted out, which makes more sense because they shouted out to me on twitter but I had posted the photo elsewhere and I did not realize it. When I created this thread I meant to go in and add the picture but got busy and forgot. Actually the picture is a drop low-res, here is a bit higher res...

20170315_204121 - Copy.jpg

@tridon I was in fact the Mike they shouted out, which makes more sense because they shouted out to me on twitter but I had posted the photo elsewhere and I did not realize it. When I created this thread I meant to go in and add the picture but got busy and forgot. Actually the picture is a drop low-res, here is a bit higher res...

View attachment 301097

Such a beauty! Where'd you see it -- at their gallery?

@tridon There was a fight club screening on Wednesday so I was there and they had that on display. Supposedly the signature will be along the bottom right side vertically and not it's current place

• Thanks
Reactions: tridon
@tridon There was a fight club screening on Wednesday so I was there and they had that on display. Supposedly the signature will be along the bottom right side vertically and not it's current place

That sounds like a better placement for the signature. That Fight Club screening must've been awesome, too!

View attachment 301097
That's a beauty. I'm tempted to get one now!

I had it in my cart, but I can't afford $200 U.S. right now. It truly killed me. This is one of my favourite pieces of art ever and I've always wanted a poster of it. I just couldn't pay that out right now, though. :(

I wish they were selling unsigned copies because those would've been half the price.

I had it in my cart, but I can't afford $200 U.S. right now. It truly killed me. This is one of my favourite pieces of art ever and I've always wanted a poster of it. I just couldn't pay that out right now, though. :(

I wish they were selling unsigned copies because those would've been half the price.

Sorry to hear that Ken:(

Luckily I had over half the cost in my pp account already so I decided to go for it. 2.5 hour later I received a fullfilled mail.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: tridon