Apr 14, 2012
Earth
Release date: July 28, 2018
Purchase link: Amazon DE
Price: €67.99 - €59.99
Note: 4 Blu-rays + 1 DVD + Soundtrack

32837453_10155741790638020_4279721265905795072_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
You're right. Maybe they have increased the print run because of the demand. I have the feeling that short of an actual 4k pressing this is the one to have.

Beautiful set and the edition to own for this movie. Kimchi (despite looking great) has no chance of beating this. :drool:

You're right. Maybe they have increased the print run because of the demand. I have the feeling that short of an actual 4k pressing this is the one to have.
No. This edition is limited to 4000 copies and individually numbered. There will be no reprint. The sold out-phase was due to the (corrected) misprint issue Capelight communicated a few weeks ago with the border frame not being perfectly centered. This resulted in them having to reprint all 4000 copies and subsequently, in a small delivery delay to Amazon.

What is the possessive format for German? (Since no apostrophe)
May be there isnt one? May be there is a different way to imply possessiveness?
Does @Manqu or @Nobby know the language to explain this to us?
The German language does not use the apostrophe to imply the possessive case but rather to indicate when there is a part left out of a word (e.g. the combination of two words into one as used when not writing/speaking formally). For the possessive case, it is sufficient to just add the 's' after a name/location. The term "Pans Labyrinth" is therefore correct. :thumbs:

• Informative
Reactions: AlienKing
Beautiful set and the edition to own for this movie. Kimchi (despite looking great) has no chance of beating this. :drool:

No. This edition is limited to 4000 copies and individually numbered. There will be no reprint. The sold out-phase was due to the (corrected) misprint issue Capelight communicated a few weeks ago with the border frame not being perfectly centered. This resulted in them having to reprint all 4000 copies and subsequently, in a small delivery delay to Amazon.
Okay if you can understand German or Spanish. Soooo sad this misses out on English subs. Such a gorgeous set.

Can you understand German subs, or speak Spanish? I wish I could do one of either:dunno:
Nope.... But to be honest I don't care. I collect movie art (prints, figurines and premium 4K/BD editions) not discs. I'm able to watch any movie (4K/BD) in the HT/ManCave from 2 weeks before release date with, for me relevant audio tracks and subs so it's no issue for me what's in the packaging audio track/subs-wize ;)

My copy arrived today it's got English German and Spanish language tracks with no subtitles. (Or should I say no subtitles come up automatically, I assume you have to engage them!) This is the weird bit. Before the film starts the Criterion logo comes up........ So it must the exact same pressing that Criterion done only region B. To me it's the Criterion version with every extra you would want. Soundtrack, a blu-ray disc called The Frankenstein Complex, a lovely book on the storyboards, postcards and a poster and one course the digibook with both blu-ray and DVD.
My copy arrived undamaged. No problems whatsoever. A1 mint.