Transformers
Transformers ROTF

Release date: August 2012
http://www.ezydvd.com.au/search?q=blu-ray+steelbook&sort=release

Actual pics: (tx to Rodtp)
20120808_092936.jpg

20120808_093229.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
The artwork looks like the blu ray design. Can these be the final artwork?
No.

For starters Forrest Gump has German text on it and all of them have Amaray cases in the pictures (not even the Australian ones). Just temp placeholders. Let's not even get started on the fact that EzyDVD have listed Transformers The Movie which is the 80's animated film and not the Michael Bay film.... :p

Reactions: Jason Bourne
Steelbooks?? I thought they were something different like VIVA's, iron paks

Are they steelbooks for certain?

Steelbooks?? I thought they were something different like VIVA's, iron paks

Are they steelbooks for certain?
Paramount release sheets say yes, Wreck says Scanavo says no.

You'd think Scanavo would know whether they made them or not and it definitely isn't the first time distributors and retailers have incorrectly labelled something here in Australia. Early on in the life of Blu-ray JB Hi-Fi was well known for calling anything that was made of metal a SteelBook including listings for the Sherlock Holmes and Hurt Locker MetalPaks. Generally it's the retailers mucking their listings up though, whereas in this case it's Paramount saying they're steels so who knows what's really going on?! :)

4 weeks and we'll know for sure. JB will probably list them shortly too but Paramount can often be really hit or miss when it comes to providing artwork. Sometimes it's a few months out, sometimes it's barely before release.

If I get an opportunity I might try and call them and find out what's going on...

please see the individual threads for discussion about each release.

thread locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.