Passengers (2D+3D Blu-ray SteelBook) [UK]

Sep 23, 2013
Release date: May 8, 2017
Purchase links: Amazon UK - Zavvi - Zoom - HMV
Price: £21.99 (Amazon) - £24.99 (Zavvi) - £22.99 (Zoom - Hmv)

Unboxing on HDN main page by cooey

Immagine.jpg

Immagine2.jpg Immagine3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
RE: The "other one" - back and inside artwork:-
Not a fan of the front but love the back.
Inside both the same . . . if indeed there are to be both.

2 steelbooks for PASSENGERS . . . methinks not . . . but of course it's not an impossibility

EDIT 22/2:-
Confirmed 2 steelbooks for PASSENGERS with the blue one with title on front now also showing at Amazon.fr.

Last edited:
It's only £22 at Zoom. Does German one have the 3D?

A very bad experience with Zoom. Never received Groundhog Day. Will wait until they sort those shipping address labels before ordering anything else.

And the German version does include a 3D disc but that doesn't play any role with my ordering it. I don't like 3D at all :wtf:
And I've ordered from amazon.de because of their great packaging.

• Thanks
Reactions: BluSteel2012
From Zavvi:
Special Finishes:

• Debossed areas: Passengers title and Homestead Industries logo
  • Spot UV on the Starship Avalon image
  • Matt finish

Great, so spot gloss on the tiniest image on the steel.

Ordered mine from HMV at £22.99. Been quite happy with their deliveries recently. Cancelled everything with Zoom due to my last two steels from them being sent in the thinnest of jiffy bags and dented.

Is it possible to include HMV at the top to give buyers in the UK another option as it is not listed?

Ordered mine from HMV at £22.99. Been quite happy with their deliveries recently. Cancelled everything with Zoom due to my last two steels from them being sent in the thinnest of jiffy bags and dented.

Is it possible to include HMV at the top to give buyers in the UK another option as it is not listed?
Done HMV link added to the OP

Reactions: spookz
SINCERELY hope I'm wrong But looking more and more to me like the split artwork is THE International steelbook and the lovely all blue steelbook is a mirage . . .

Split artwork showing also on The Americas edition which is the same apart from the title on the front as well as on the spine.
Americas
upload_2017-3-8_13-55-57.png

Live pic of the International steelbook (according to Scanavo) with locations listed as Belgium, China, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Hungary, Italy, Japan, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Nordics, Poland, Portugal, Romania, South Korea, Spain, Taiwan, Thailand):-
As can be seen no mention of the U.K. though !!! so I haven't given up hope . . .
(I wonder ?. . . the dark blue single image ? . . . a Zavvi WWE exclusive with a different finish and de-bossing !? . . . I should be so lucky)

Anyway, regarding the steelbook listed at Scanavo as the International steelbook - looks glossy as they come but that front artwork isn't really doing it for me, alas, and the perfect steelbook for me for "Passengers" would be this back and the front image in the OP.

Why should Zavvi mention Debossing of the title? In Germany there are two arts. So there should be two steelbooks. Actually 3 across the globe with the best buy 4k Steelbook or even Hdzeta style.

I'm not a fan of the 'faces' artwork but I really like the 'TBC' artwork in the OP and I haven't pre-ordered this due to the uncertainty of whether this will, in fact, turn out to be the standard artwork on release.

I sent an email to Scanavo at the weekend to see if they could confirm this possible third artwork and this is taken from their reply:

"You are right – there are 3 different PASSENGERS SteelBook® cases – you can see the 2 of them here.

We are currently working on the remaining which should be on our website later this week, so you can see the precise artwork for this version too. I hope this helps.

If you have any other questions or if there is anything else, I can do for you, please do not hesitate to contact me again.

Thanks and best regards,

Alice

Alice Lykke Bülow
European Sales Director "

It looks as though we may be getting the Spacecraft artwork after all :joy: ; I really do hope so but will wait and see.