Passengers (2D+3D Blu-ray SteelBook) [UK]

Sep 23, 2013
Release date: May 8, 2017
Purchase links: Amazon UK - Zavvi - Zoom - HMV
Price: £21.99 (Amazon) - £24.99 (Zavvi) - £22.99 (Zoom - Hmv)

Unboxing on HDN main page by cooey

Immagine.jpg

Immagine2.jpg Immagine3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
So there's 3 versions of this. The North American, the international and the European.

But Czech FAC gets the international?

Looks like this is a UK exclusive to me split between retailers

That good as it looks better than the other international steelbook with the heads on the steelbook

I hope Scanavo website is correct they not been the best for accurate details before :rofl:

Yeah this one looks great. Some nice debossing too. Do you think the Zoom one will have the normal bluray disk too?

Print run of this steelbook appears to be shared between the U.K., France and possibly Germany only . . . as far as I'm aware.
The info I have is that the steelbook is not full gloss but that the spacecraft is spot glossed.
Cool companion to ARRIVAL :thumbs:

Yes, two different steelbooks with two options for one of them.

My verdict:-
Best content = Best Buy
Best steelbook overall = Zavvi (and Amazon.de?)

INTERNATIONAL (EURO/ASIA) 3D + 2D.Gloss. No 'bossing.

U.K. 3D + 2D & FRANCE 2D (wot . . . no 3D !?) https://www.amazon.fr/dp/B01LTIBKYG/?tag=hidefnin0a-21 and GERMANY (?) 3D + 2D https://www.amazon.de/dp/B01NCZJ5FM/?tag=hidefnin0d-21
Zero finish (?), spot gloss to spaceship, de-bossed title and de-bossed Homestead Industries logo on the back.

N. AMERICA. 4 K UHD + 3D + 2D.Gloss. No 'bossing.

Last edited:
Matte finish with spot gloss on the ship with a debossed title......how do I know? I have it ;)

Is there a reason you've come forward with an unproved claim and haven't provided pictures? We will all see this release in the flesh eventually but if you're a mod and you're telling us something of this importance you should include a picture or a source.

Otherwise we can't take you seriously.

pix pleaseeeeeeeeeeee

I will be publishing an article on the main page over the weekend :)

Is there a reason you've come forward with an unproved claim and haven't provided pictures? We will all see this release in the flesh eventually but if you're a mod and you're telling us something of this importance you should include a picture or a source.

Hahaha ok buddy

Not that I have to prove myself to you but - I'm UK editorial staff for HDN, I get contacted by various studios to do reviews, etc. If you take a look at the main page you'll see that I posted some unboxing pictures of the recent U.K. steelbook release of Bad Boys ahead of the release date as well as a couple of the Zavvi Disney lenticular Steelbooks also. I haven't provided pictures yet as I only received it yesterday and I'm currently on shift at work. As a police officer I've got bigger things on my mind at the minute to be concerned about than taking pictures of a steelbook to just appease the likes of you to prove I'm not lying.

Much love ;)

I will be publishing an article on the main page over the weekend :)

Hahaha ok buddy

Not that I have to prove myself to you but - I'm UK editorial staff for HDN, I get contacted by various studios to do reviews, etc. If you take a look at the main page you'll see that I posted some unboxing pictures of the recent U.K. steelbook release of Bad Boys ahead of the release date as well as a couple of the Zavvi Disney lenticular Steelbooks also. I haven't provided pictures yet as I only received it yesterday and I'm currently on shift at work. As a police officer I've got bigger things on my mind at the minute to be concerned about than taking pictures of a steelbook to just appease the likes of you to prove I'm not lying.

Much love ;)

Thanks for the information. I look forward to your review.

• Thanks
Reactions: cooey

WOW