Passengers (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #73) [Czech Republic]

luke98

Premium Supporter
Jun 30, 2014
Alexandria Safe-Zone
Release date: May 31, 2017
Purchase links: Standard Edition - FAC
Price: 699 CZK - (Standard) 1199 CZK - (FAC)
HDN Group Buy: hosted by carllenc

16707306_1269928626457444_355170867475902067_o.jpg

16601619_1265203990263241_6540436710656881969_o.jpg
film_23057_2.jpg film_23057_3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
$16.62 USD more expensive than the Don't Breathe GB. I don't understand why the price has gone up that drastically.

It is more expensive than Don't Breathe because this is also a 3D Release

Am I still in still for the Group Buy on this one yet? I like to get this one.

If you want a copy from the group buy and have not requested for a copy yet, here is the Group buy for it;

https://www.hidefninja.com/community/threads/open-gb-passengers-fac-worldwide-shipping.84672/

This is when Tapatalk would become handy. Subscribe to the GB sub forum, you get notified in the form of a nice alert on your mobile that GB has started and you can jump straight with ease instead of having to browse through several pages.

since my iphone automatically displays a mobile version of the site, do I need to register to tapatalk ???

since my iphone automatically displays a mobile version of the site, do I need to register to tapatalk ???

Tapatalk offers youa nice lightweight version of Bulletin Board web application on yoiur smartphone. If you subscribe to a thread or a forum, you get notified pretty much instantly like a text or whatsapp message When you click on the notification, you are taken into the thread directly which means you can quickly post. Also it is very easy to upload files and make less typos.

Reactions: Actarus
you can just subscribe to the GB forum too. Get notified on any GB. I have done that for years and never really let me down.

Reactions: Actarus
Tapatalk offers youa nice lightweight version of Bulletin Board web application on yoiur smartphone. If you subscribe to a thread or a forum, you get notified pretty much instantly like a text or whatsapp message When you click on the notification, you are taken into the thread directly which means you can quickly post. Also it is very easy to upload files and make less typos.

Thanks for the reply :)

So that means I have to download the app first ??? ...and when I subscribed to the forum via tapatalk ??? it is where it comes easier ?

Thanks I will. Just will tell me what to do. Never done anything in a GB before.

when it gets close to the release date you will get an invoice via PM on HDN and you will have to follow instructions via the Invoice on how to pay and how much. It will let you know how to proceed to the letter. At first it may look long but after you have done it, you get how easy it can be. It's basically ship now or ship later with future release to save on shipping cost(but of course this will take you longer to obtain your copies as they will all have to be released first). But you will need to follow the steps to do depending how you want to go.

when it gets close to the release date you will get an invoice via PM on HDN and you will have to follow instructions via the Invoice on how to pay and how much. It will let you know how to proceed to the letter. At first it may look long but after you have done it, you get how easy it can be. It's basically ship now or ship later with future release to save on shipping cost(but of course this will take you longer to obtain your copies as they will all have to be released first). But you will need to follow the steps to do depending how you want to go.
Okay, thanks. You've been very helpful here. and I await future notices of this and what to do.

Thanks for the reply :)

So that means I have to download the app first ??? ...and when I subscribed to the forum via tapatalk ??? it is where it comes easier ?

Not sure hdn works with tapatalk anymore as I know I ca t get it to work. But I use it for bluray.com and it works a lot better