Passengers (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #73) [Czech Republic]

luke98

Premium Supporter
Jun 30, 2014
Alexandria Safe-Zone
Release date: May 31, 2017
Purchase links: Standard Edition - FAC
Price: 699 CZK - (Standard) 1199 CZK - (FAC)
HDN Group Buy: hosted by carllenc

16707306_1269928626457444_355170867475902067_o.jpg

16601619_1265203990263241_6540436710656881969_o.jpg
film_23057_2.jpg film_23057_3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay. I haven't received a thing saying I have to pay for this yet. I requested a copy. I figured by now I would have to pay for it. Since its coming out soon. Or so I still have to wait yet.

I hope i'm doing this yet. I know I would have to convert the money from US to Checz;

Okay. I haven't received a thing saying I have to pay for this yet. I requested a copy. I figured by now I would have to pay for it. Since its coming out soon. Or so I still have to wait yet.

I hope i'm doing this yet. I know I would have to convert the money from US to Checz;

They probably don´t have an available copy for you now, but watch it, maybe it will appear available to buy again in a future.

Okay. I haven't received a thing saying I have to pay for this yet. I requested a copy. I figured by now I would have to pay for it. Since its coming out soon. Or so I still have to wait yet. Just checked & you're #81 on the GB list...no invoice sent out yet...should be soon.

I reserved it and said my name in the thread. So that doesn't guarantee you one? I thought that was the whole point of the thread. To get in the group buy. But okay.

Ask @Collector03601 to help you out. I didn't join the GB so I'm not sure if invoices have gone out or not.

You are definitely in the GB so, yes, your copy is reserved for you.

I don't see any posts from people saying they've paid so it likely hasn't gone out yet.

Ask @Collector03601 to help you out. I didn't join the GB so I'm not sure if invoices have gone out or not.

You are definitely in the GB so, yes, your copy is reserved for you.

I don't see any posts from people saying they've paid so it likely hasn't gone out yet.
Okay I wasn't sure. Cause we're close to the release date for it. And I don't check posts on here as much as I should. So i'm a bit out of the loop. I was just making sure.

Okay I wasn't sure. Cause we're close to the release date for it. And I don't check posts on here as much as I should. So i'm a bit out of the loop. I was just making sure.

No invoices yet. They just sent out the invoices for FAC #69 MISS PEREGRINE'S HOME FOR PECULIAR CHILDREN. That's set to release in about a week (May 1). There's still actually 3 releases in between that and Passengers (FAC #70 Blackhawk Down, FAC #71 Jungle Book, and FAC #72 Assassins' Creed). All set to be released in May. I'd expect to get an invoice roughly 10-14 days before release. So it'll be soon, but probably not a for a couple weeks yet.

Reactions: Veronica Mars
No invoices yet. They just sent out the invoices for FAC #69 MISS PEREGRINE'S HOME FOR PECULIAR CHILDREN. That's set to release in about a week (May 1). There's still actually 3 releases in between that and Passengers (FAC #70 Blackhawk Down, FAC #71 Jungle Book, and FAC #72 Assassins' Creed). All set to be released in May. I'd expect to get an invoice roughly 10-14 days before release. So it'll be soon, but probably not a for a couple weeks yet.
Okay, thank you. I just don't wanna miss out on this or think I was being rude by now paying. The invoices will be sent here or to our email accounts?

• Helpful Post
Reactions: HornyRhino