Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: July 2017
HDN Group Buy: TBA
Note: Limited to 400 copies

full

Last edited by a moderator:
When the GB is known, just like last time with The Accountant, I will post the date and time. All you guys need to do is read the thread to update yourselves; pretty easy really :D ;) There will be at minimum 24 hours between the time announced until it goes live

Gonna order this instead of the FAC release. The quality of the previous silver labels such as Tarzan, Angry Birds have been top notch. I am sure their consistency will follow.

Really, that's awesome news! I don't own any silver labels so was wondering on the quality. How are they compared to the gold labels?

Really, that's awesome news! I don't own any silver labels so was wondering on the quality. How are they compared to the gold labels?

Their cardboard slips have been a bigger improvement recently so they upped their game. Only problem is those lenti's, they are loose and not a magnet! There are also no cases for these big slips so you have to display your silver labels close to another steel so the lenti doesnt fall off.

Just as good as the Gold Labels, just with the WWA Steelbook

oh glad to here it, I'm in already :naughty:

Their cardboard slips have been a bigger improvement recently so they upped their game. Only problem is those lenti's, they are loose and not a magnet! There are also no cases for these big slips so you have to display your silver labels close to another steel so the lenti doesnt fall off.

Yea I noticed they had improved the card board slips when I got the MadMax boxset and terminator series. The only one before that I got was the Interstellar boxset which the cardboard on the slips was thinner I think. They are much thicker overall and I tried to squeeze the terminators into a SCF4 but didn't even fit. I'm waiting now for the SCF8s which are designed for the thicker offerings :thumbs:

Shame that the steel for this one isn't the lovely UK edition. Now that we're like 95% sure the UK steel is floating-head free, it would pair SO WELL with HDzeta's slips. Oh well, for a movie like this I don't mind double dipping.

If you don't like the dark blue single image (and who doesn't prefer that one to this?) then this is clearly the only other Euro/Asia edition to get - that is if the image in the OP is kosher - and the title central on the front (as per the U.S. edition) is confirmed 100%.
Of course, the other possibility - which can't be discounted completely - is that the title is actually on the C-card and not printed on the steelbook as seen on certain other editions such as these two which reveal the title on the "slip" and not on the steel:-
174919_large.jpg
173396_large.jpg

That being said, the title central on the steelbook on this edition - as on the superior U.S. 4K/3D/2D region "A/B" "C"?) steelbook - suggests to me that it is indeed printed on the steelbook . . . and that these guys have managed to source 300+ steelbook cases from Scanavo, N. America (?).
170483_large.jpg

However, confirmation of title status would be appreciated.

Last edited: