Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: July 2017
HDN Group Buy: TBA
Note: Limited to 400 copies

full

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, please, can you give us a time? I need to set every alarm in my home. Thanks.

I guess I won't put my phone on silent so I can have my alerts ready for a new GB.
I wouldn't be too worried about missing the GB live time :naughty::thumbs:
When the GB is known, just like last time with The Accountant, I will post the date and time. All you guys need to do is read the thread to update yourselves; pretty easy really :D ;) There will be at minimum 24 hours between the time announced until it goes live

• Thanks
Reactions: cooey
Been there, done that, I know the pain. But 24 hours advance warning...

of course it is, but as we know **** happens you need a little reminder when you got a dozen things going on in life at the same time. My last one I fell asleep and missed out on a live order :rofl: It was hilarious.

of course it is, but as we know **** happens you need a little reminder when you got a dozen things going on in life at the same time. My last one I fell asleep and missed out on a live order :rofl: It was hilarious.
Yep, anything can happen. And now that I've posted here that there's no real reason to worry, somebody with a back hoe will probably dig in the wrong spot and all net connections in the neighbourhood will be gone at the GB live time. Jinxed it now :LOL:

• Thanks
Reactions: Phantasmic
Yep, anything can happen. And now that I've posted here that there's no real reason to worry, somebody with a back hoe will probably dig in the wrong spot and all net connections in the neighbourhood will be gone at the GB live time. Jinxed it now :LOL:

A thunderstorm taking the power out is always my worry. It happened to me once when I was bidding for something on ebay. I ended up calling a friend of mine to put the bid in and luckily I won :thumbs:

I hope it's sooner rather than later as I'm moving home in just 2 weeks from now and won't have any internet until the electrics are done after I move in so I guess I'll be missing this one :grumpy:

Last edited:
It's frustrating that Zeta's gone ahead and revealed some titles (like The Green Mile) and even had the GBs done for others (like Inferno) but we still haven't heard hardly anything about this release or Sing, or Sucker Punch (oh god the wait on that one!) or Suicide Squad.

I guess I should join their forums or something because the silence is deafening. But I am extremely grateful we have representation from HDzeta and we get GBs to ship directly from them. HDzeta just does such great work - that's why it's frustrating! But they're like Blufans - usually worth the wait in my opinion :)

Is there a chance this was cancelled or delayed because we've literally gotten no updates and even the Zeta site, if you click on Passengers coming soon banner, it says "product not found?"

This is easily better than the kimchi release and I don't want to spend over $50 just to get a nice lenti and no goodies, but this long, lonely, painful wait is wearing me down, especially when the kimchi lenti is still just sitting there and begging me to get out my wallet.