Dec 21, 2013
Australia
Release date: April 19, 2017
Purchase link: Amazon IT
Price: €25.75
Note: Limited Numbered Edition. Includes Original 128 Page Script and 3 Cards

51i55xVooUL._SY400_.jpg

Last edited:
Never knew this was that limited looks to be the better of the edition i can see and not overpriced.
Maybe other places will have similar editions

Never knew this was that limited looks to be the better of the edition i can see and not overpriced.
Maybe other places will have similar editions

They do. As well as Italy the UK (HMV/Amazon/HMV/Zavvi) do but it's 4K and Czech Republic do (Film Arena) includes Journey to the Stars bonus disc

Awesome Tony, that was pretty lucky. I was sure this was sold out. :D i guess it is now. Lol

It definitely was earlier, I just happened to not close the link I opened earlier today. So I just refreshed it and it went from the 3rd party seller, who is selling it for like 90, to amazon as the seller. Under the price it said 1 remaining so I got really lucky!!

Last edited:
Reactions: elle82
But is it numbered like amazon edition and do these guys sent overseas?
Might just wait it out on hope amazon get in more.

Back in stock with Amazon Italy themselves for €25.78 at time of posting this
Thanks order but was almost put off with the shipping like 15 euro just for shipping bit of a rip off but never mind.
Wish i knew of something else to buy from there as not feel as bad with shipping.
I bet it will come in some mess the way i have been getting stuff lately.
But thanks for letting me know i had been checking this regularly but not until i seen your message.

Last edited:

Thanks for the video dont know what was said but loving the edition, im just hoping its packed well by amazon but with my past orders wordwide i just have this feeling it not turn up most of us collector like to get them in. Hope its not in a jiffy bag as that sure is trouble.