Paul - ezydvd
Paul - JBHiFi

Release date of August 17, 2011.

Thanks to top_cat2 for the pics below.

paul1.jpg

paul2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
This is on sale for $23.99 on JB's website

I ordered two last week and just had them delivered. They came directly from a store as opposed to their central warehouse and the shrink-wrap was completely torn where they removed the price, and the cardboard packaging was torn and dented in the corners. Also a scratch on the front of one.

Very hit and miss whether you will receive a mint copy or not. If the website says "Awaiting Stock" this is how they fulfil their orders - by sending out copies that remain in-store. They are the copies that have been sitting around for months, handled by hundreds of people and sent out by staff who wouldn't have the slightest idea that the customer would like them in good condition!

For the price it was worth the risk, however I'm sending them back and getting a refund :(

wow has it been that cheap for that long? well i ordered mine last night and it got delivered today in the morning:D fingers crossed.

that sucks big time craig :(, if I remember correctly the steel case inside the box doesn't have any shrinkwrap itself ? I saw 1 instore last week and it was still sealed looking minty. Floor stock is rarely going to stay in good condition for long at JB.

Floor stock is rarely going to stay in good condition for long at JB.
Exactly. There is one store here that has 3 copies of Tron, all with badly chipped corners. I feel sorry for anyone who perhaps gets sent those for their online orders if they're used to fulfil them! :ohno:

I received two Trons today from a store and they didn't bother to remove the 49.99 sticker from them (despite the fact I had to pay 57.99!)... yet this other store decided to cut 6-7cm holes out of the Paul shrink wrap to get rid of the price sticker?! :angry:

Anyway, get onto Paul everyone, very underated steelcase imo :drool:

Received yesterday. came in pretty good condition. Shrink wrap torn a bit down one of the sides but other than that, mint!

Just picked up the collectors edition of this for AUD $50. Can't see much selling history on this item on ebay so not sure if I've done well or not.

Received mine with a dent on the top right corner and I think it's quite bad, send email to the customer service nd after a week still no reply. I expected that to happens. :(