Penny Dreadful: The Complete Second Season (Blu-ray Slipcover) (Target Exclusive) [USA]

kryptonite

Slipcover/Books/Sports
Premium Supporter
Oct 26, 2011
Chicago, USA
Penny Dreadful: The Complete Second Season
Target Exclusive Collectible Packaging
Release Date: 10/06/2015

penny dreadful.jpg

Last edited:
This will give you guys an idea of what the slip will resemble. :thumbs:

da-02406-176_670.jpg

Some of literature's most terrifying characters, including Dr. Frankenstein, Dorian Gray, and iconic figures from the novel Dracula are lurking in the darkest corners of Victorian London. Penny Dreadful
is a frightening psychological thriller that weaves together these classic horror origin stories into a new adult drama.

This will give you guys an idea of what the slip will resemble. :thumbs:

da-02406-176_670.jpg

Some of literature's most terrifying characters, including Dr. Frankenstein, Dorian Gray, and iconic figures from the novel Dracula are lurking in the darkest corners of Victorian London. Penny Dreadful
is a frightening psychological thriller that weaves together these classic horror origin stories into a new adult drama.
WOW!!!! If that was a slip box and the blood, twigs, leaves, were delicately embossed and spot glossed....I would be in Heaven...:notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

One of the best shows on TV....:woot:

Reactions: MGD
Incase anyones intrested as to where the title of the show comes from...
The orginal Penny Dreadfuls from Victorian 19th Century London. 1p papers with tales of murder and horror (Jack the ripper)....:thumbs:

image.jpeg

Loved the promo material for the show and great to see they referenced the Penny Dreadfuls...;)

image.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: MGD
can any u.s. ninja comment on the region coding of seasons 1 & 2

Also does anyone know the deal with the running time in season 1?
u.k 430 mins
u.s 435 mins

Last edited:
Reactions: psychoscot
Is this and also the Season 1 Slip anywhere still available? Like in-store, did you saw it sometimes?
I can't find it, just one at the bay for ridiculous money. Are these so rare?! @bloodsnake007 @kryptonite
@dan8885 I remember seeing a copy of Season 2 sometime last month, I doubt it's still available :confused: But you never know, I'll keep a lookout when I go to Target this weekend :thumbs:

• Helpful Post
Reactions: dan8885