Penthouse 3D channel to launch Qtr 2'11 in US

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Per Area DVD, translated via Google:

"Later this year, plans to "Penthouse" group to launch a proprietary 3D channel. This is according to the announcement from the U.S. are expected in the 2nd Quarter of 2011 to start and pay TV operators are available for marketing. Since last summer, to the preparations and shooting have been carried out in 3D.

Penthouse offers in Europe for some time on its own HDTV service, which include via satellite (Eutelsat 9 ° East) and the cable operators "Kabel BW" receivable. Whether the 3D channel will initially only in the U.S. or start directly in Europe is not known."

Hey Wreck-I know-different forums have different perspectives on that sort of thing, so I thought I'd be sure that was cool. I didn't want all of us to "miss out on any thing", so I thought it was only RIGHT to post :p, but you never know:)

Last edited:
I tempted to add a poll (they provide fun snapshots of who is into what), but the comments are much more fun to read, LOL!

I sent an email to Dish with a random email address I created ;):p

---------- Post added at 04:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:51 PM ----------

that way they dont associate my current email everytime I call for support "Oh it's that perv!" hahaha