Pete's Dragon (2016) (Blu-ray SteelBook) [Korea]

Hooltra

The French Touch
Premium Supporter
Jul 15, 2011
Paris, France
Release date: January 12, 2017
Purchase link: Kimchidvd - Novamedia (OOS) - Yesasia
Price: US$38.99 (kimchi - nova) - US$47.99 (yesasia)

14829193211842623.jpg
1482919292438774.jpg

708_shop2_580948.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: mnementh
Good news

Hopefully we see a kimchi collection exclusive

i picked this up earlier today, it doesnt mention "non choice" or any of the sorts so I wont hold my breathe for a Exclusive from nova but maybe kimchi will

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo
i picked this up earlier today, it doesnt mention "non choice" or any of the sorts so I wont hold my breathe for a Exclusive from nova but maybe kimchi will

I'm hoping its with kimchi

If not then I'll try and get the PET slip on the bay (which might be quite hard) and get the zavvi steel

the pets are really hard to obtain on ebay. I have only missed 1 or 2 so far. They are not cheap to track down lol

I've been lucky with generous members here helping me out or them coming with the packages I've ordered but this and alice through the looking glass will be hard because no mention of premium packages yet which i assume like finding dory will happen eventually.

That's when people sell one or two that comes with their one click

It looks like future Disney steels will get spine titles so hopefully won't have to track these done much longer

The Dory slip added titles, cute Nemo/Marlon, octopus and coffee pot art to a rather bland steel. This just basically gives you a title. I would wait for a US release because it would have the title.

The Dory slip added titles, cute Nemo/Marlon, octopus and coffee pot art to a rather bland steel. This just basically gives you a title. I would wait for a US release because it would have the title.
i dont think you are going to get a US release for this. Its already been released with no mention of steelbook and no 3D either.

i dont think you are going to get a US release for this. Its already been released with no mention of steelbook and no 3D either.
You may be right. Outside of the BB/FS waves from years back, I don't remember them releasing catalog titles in Steel unless it came out of the Disney vault.