Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: December 5, 2016
Purchase link: Pete's Dragon
Price: £24.99

IMG_5886.JPG

1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I actually Love Disney Title less Spine with the Character's pictures on the Spine, I just think it is unique... just the blank ones without the character's pictures I can understand that it bother's collectors, but for me I don't mind as long as it is a nice Steelbook.

For Peter's Dragon NO 3D = Pass

Looks like a nice steel but now it seems they have changed their spines again to a pic that merges with the spine!

Disney love being consistent. Best in the business :angel::whistle:

• Thanks
Reactions: JCC
Now easy pass (for now), as expected to be honest. As the film was basically a flop and there is no chance this will sell out I'll wait for the price drop,

Yes, just seen this - not looking too shabby with the larger spine picture against the original thumbnail - and could look real sweet in the flesh.
Not buying it myself as consider it about a fiver too expensive.

any other release for this title yet? I would pick this up instantly with 3d but will wait for price drop instead

I'm hoping kimchi pick it personally because then we will get a PET with a spine title but it's not looking promising ATM

I really enjoyed this film, took me by surprise (i love the original too much) but if no other retailer does it then I'll get this around the £15 or less mark. I'll wait for the drop because of no 3D or title

Disney are really milking this, £24.99 for a 2D title. I don't have a 3D set-up but it's all about principle.

Loved the Movie, Disney did their Magic once again, but @UpsetSmiley I agree with you I am not paying £24.99 for a 2D title. It is very Strange that Disney has not release the 3D in any country. Usually we would find the 3D Disk in Korea, Taiwan, China etc... but now only Zavvi gets a Steel and only 2D and at that price a rip off.
I want that Steel until I can get my hands on the 3D(hopefully they will release it later on as they did with Star Wars).

Loved the Movie, Disney did their Magic once again, but @UpsetSmiley I agree with you I am not paying £24.99 for a 2D title. It is very Strange that Disney has not release the 3D in any country. Usually we would find the 3D Disk in Korea, Taiwan, China etc... but now only Zavvi gets a Steel and only 2D and at that price a rip off.
I want that Steel until I can get my hands on the 3D(hopefully they will release it later on as they did with Star Wars).

Yeah the lack of 3D is ridiculous for a film like this. I've sent them a few angry tweets about this, I suggest others spend 30 seconds to do the same.

• Thanks
Reactions: Actarus
Yeah the lack of 3D is ridiculous for a film like this. I've sent them a few angry tweets about this, I suggest others spend 30 seconds to do the same.

Yes it makes no sense ! Glad you sent them some tweets :rofl: I did send them an email regarding the price, but not the 3D issue as this is really Disney that decides what they want to do.

I just don't get it, they did the movie in 3D, usually any movie with a 3D theatrical Release does end up on 3D blu-ray... wish I knew where to complain exactly at Disney about this :dunno:

• Thanks
Reactions: ChrisIW