Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: December 5, 2016
Purchase link: Pete's Dragon
Price: £24.99

IMG_5886.JPG

1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Well I changed my Mind. Not having any edition of this Superbly Done Disney Movie, I decided to take the plunge despite the Steep Price.
If Disney Decide to release the 3D Disk at one Point I will go for it.

In the meantime, I wanted to have what will look like a sweet steel of it in hands.

Now lets hope it arrives not bent :ohno:

Well I changed my Mind. Not having any edition of this Superbly Done Disney Movie, I decided to take the plunge despite the Steep Price.
If Disney Decide to release the 3D Disk at one Point I will go for it.

In the meantime, I wanted to have what will look like a sweet steel of it in hands.

Now lets hope it arrives not bent :ohno:

Very surprised there's no 3D, Disney are usually all over that :/

Very surprised there's no 3D, Disney are usually all over that :/

Yes it's the darnest thing, they made the 3D so it's available to them...usually in Asia or Europe we see more the 2D+3D steel combo or even as an amaray edition
but for this movie nothing ! Disney is very greedy(even though I love them so much) I am sure they will at one point release the 3D to get more money, it's the only thing that can make sense, they would not sit on this when they could be making more money. it's the Only thing I can think of :dunno:

Reactions: Punker76
Still hoping for a kimchi exclusive with a lenti and PET slip to hide the horendous spine

For those wondering, this is Official Kimchi Will NOT be doing a Premium Edition for this Disney Title Pete's Dragon.

I just Received my Steelbook and I Am IMPRESSED :drool: The Spot Gloss on Pete and Eliot back and Front is Super nice, back of steel the clouds when catching the light has a really nice effect. No Pixelation High Quality Image. Nice little Steel from Disney.

Last edited:
For those wondering, this is Official Kimchi Will NOT be doing a Premium Edition for this Disney Title Pete's Dragon.

I just Received my Steelbook and I Am IMPRESSED :drool: The Spot Gloss on Pete and Eliot back and Front is Super nice, back of steel the clouds when catching the light has a really nice effect. No Pixelation High Quality Image. Nice little Steel from Disney.

Who told you that? Kimchi?

kimchi/nova had the PET. Got mine yesterday and its pretty nice :)

Yeah but I don't buy those bare bones versions, I knew they had released it with the PET but I was assuming a premium version would follow.

Can imagine it being a hard PET to track down if it was just for the standard version. It's not like anyone would be getting a one click lol and sell the other PETs

Got this for 13.49 which is a decent price but people will still complain as this is a UK release which should have been available for free.

It's getting closer to that £9.99 mark......

I have faith (but I'm only being like this because of the no spine title and no jazzed up premium version, I loved the film and would of paid around the £18 or just under if it had a title )

Reactions: UpsetSmiley