Peyton Manning to Denver

Munstarz40

Steelbook Newbie
Premium Supporter
Dec 12, 2011
USA
Alright looks like he's made his decision. The speculations are saying a 5 year 95 mil contract. So what does everyone think? Did he make the right choice?
Looks like Tebow might be out of a job or be converted into a RB or a FB.

If Smith goes to Miami I say San Fran should go after Tebow ....

I didnt see him going to the cold and stadium (no arena) of Denver ... looks like Elway had a huge influence.

If Smith goes to Miami I say San Fran should go after Tebow ....

I didnt see him going to the cold and stadium (no arena) of Denver ... looks like Elway had a huge influence.

This is exactly what I thought as well. I'm very surprised as his numbers are usually not as good when weather is a factor. I guess Elway got what he wanted. A traditional QB rather then the wildcat stuff.

Go steelers!

Yuck Go Bengals ;) :p

I am also surprised he ended up in Denver, but Demaryius Thomas and Eric Decker must be ecstatic right now lol. They just became star WRs.

Wouldn't be surprised if Jacksonville goes after Tebow. They have no WRs anyways so Tebow can do his thing and will sell tickets to a team that needs to increase popularity. Plus Gabbert looked horrible last year

Thomas is gonna be a STUD. Just look at Reggie Wayne. It's clear that Peyton was the only reason he had any success. Big boy like bemaryius, he's gonna light it up.

Thomas is gonna be a STUD. Just look at Reggie Wayne. It's clear that Peyton was the only reason he had any success. Big boy like bemaryius, he's gonna light it up.

I agree. As long as Manning stays healthy, his receivers will look great. Thomas is a good receiver who will be made better by Manning.

My boy, Austin Collie looked awesome playing with Manning. He's got great hands but mediocre speed. Collie, when healthy, looked close to being a pro bowl slot receiver.

i am afraid payton will get injured even further. Not fun to think about it. Never wish injury on players, even the NE patriots (hahaha :D)

If he stays healthy he will be a badass. "IF" he stays healthy.

i am afraid payton will get injured even further. Not fun to think about it. Never wish injury on players, even the NE patriots (hahaha :D)

If he stays healthy he will be a badass. "IF" he stays healthy.

has any of you even seen him throw?I haven't, all i've heard was he looks good,i want proof .