paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release Date: April 24th , 2017
Purchase Links: Arrow Films - Amazon UK - Zavvi - Hmv
Price: £69.99 (Zavvi - Hmv - Amazon) - £74.99 (Arrow)

15977017_1423870174313639_8324959010186419782_n.jpg

Last edited:
That's a pretty large percentage for something that is 3 months from release, I'm telling you it will be sold out if not by release shortly after.
Yeah i know, i am quite surprised tbh with you as it was only announced, what, 2weeks ago? Or was it 3 weeks ago? I dont have any idea how many they allocate to Amazon and Zavvi, though, but it looks a few thousand out of the 10,000 have sold already.

Reactions: elle82
Yeah i know, i am quite surprised tbh with you as it was only announced, what, 2weeks ago? Or was it 3 weeks ago? I dont have any idea how many they allocate to Amazon and Zavvi, though, but it looks a few thousand out of the 10,000 have sold already.

I think only 2 weeks. I told you A LOT of people wanted that dvd that were just getting hammered on 3rd party resale sites. Interestingly enough, since the announcement of this set I have seen a drastic price drops by those scalpers. Haha good for them

I think only 2 weeks. I told you A LOT of people wanted that dvd that were just getting hammered on 3rd party resale sites. Interestingly enough, since the announcement of this set I have seen a drastic price drops by those scalpers. Haha good for them
Yeah, you did say that for sure! At this rate it looks like this wont be around for the price drop i thought i might see. DAMN IT - I MISSED OUT ON THAT AMAZON £10 OFF ANYTHING OVER £50.........DAAAAAMN IT! Still, i have pre ordered this as precautionary measure as i dont like to miss out on certain Arrow deluxe editions.

Yeah, you did say that for sure! At this rate it looks like this wont be around for the price drop i thought i might see. DAMN IT - I MISSED OUT ON THAT AMAZON £10 OFF ANYTHING OVER £50.........DAAAAAMN IT! Still, i have pre ordered this as precautionary measure as i dont like to miss out on certain Arrow deluxe editions.

I pre-ordered it couple days ago and not sure if this was the case for everyone but my pre-order was only £58.33. Hey I'll take any discount they're giving me, haha.

I pre-ordered it couple days ago and not sure if this was the case for everyone but my pre-order was only £58.33. Hey I'll take any discount they're giving me, haha.
How come you got it for that? Some even pre ordered for £51 or something! Did you get some kind of discount? I pre ordered but mine is £69.99 - how come you guys are getting discount and muggings here is paying full whack? Jeez!

How come you got it for that? Some even pre ordered for £51 or something! Did you get some kind of discount? I pre ordered but mine is £69.99 - how come you guys are getting discount and muggings here is paying full whack? Jeez!
Members in USA when they order from amazon have the VAT removed from the total price
Price before VAT is £58.33 with free shipping

Reactions: GI_SnakeEyes