paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release Date: April 24th , 2017
Purchase Links: Arrow Films - Amazon UK - Zavvi - Hmv
Price: £69.99 (Zavvi - Hmv - Amazon) - £74.99 (Arrow)

15977017_1423870174313639_8324959010186419782_n.jpg

Last edited:
Still waiting for my set starting to wonder if its missing said be here on 13th shipped about 26th last month. I know shipping takes ages but i have had orders from usa delivered long before this which was ordered after this one?

Thanks Elle, it's a cool set but I will have to pass. If the sphere was better quality it would have convinced me to buy it! :D

@Sigill you're right the sphere could have definitely been made better (scratches very easily). Even if you throw the sphere in the trash the remaining content is well worth it if it goes on sale. Unless they plan on releasing just the movies where else will you get an HD remastered set like this?

• Thanks
Reactions: Sigill and elle82
@Sigill you're right the sphere could have definitely been made better (scratches very easily). Even if you throw the sphere in the trash the remaining content is well worth it if it goes on sale. Unless they plan on releasing just the movies where else will you get an HD remastered set like this?
That's true, if they were to release the set again without the sphere in a standard box I would probably pick that up. Not sure if it will happen though!

@Sigill Tony has a point, u should get this :D
Lol, you are always there Elle to tempt me!:D

They will defo release this in a standard boxset. As soon as Hellraiser sold out and released, the dust settled..the smoke cleared and when it did..Arrow announced the standard amaray trilogy release

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Phantasmic