Boooy!
Premium Supporter
Apr 23, 2015
PA, USA

hORROR HEADER.jpg

Phantasm 1.jpg

Phantasm 2.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks @ghost1 :thumbs: Yeah man, love it all too. Did you pick up the new Phantasm remastered yet? Wow, they really did a nice job on it. It never looked so good. Glad to see it's finally getting a steelbook release. It's about damn time.

Thanks @ghost1 :thumbs: Yeah man, love it all too. Did you pick up the new Phantasm remastered yet? Wow, they really did a nice job on it. It never looked so good. Glad to see it's finally getting a steelbook release. It's about damn time.
No not yet buddy but have ordered the box set so lookin forward to seeing it from that, I've just bought an hd projector so I'm gonna watch it in hd for the first time on a 120 inch screen, cant wait, I was hoping Arrow were gonna fetch them out on steelbook but you cant have everything I guess lol.

Outstanding @ghost1 :thumbs: Wow! 120 inch. I wish I could pull up a seat next to you for that. I saw Phantasm in the movies when it first came and loved ever since. I can never get enough of it. It's so great to see it re-mastered ..finally! And great to see all the cast are still alive to enjoy it minus the tall man of course. At least he was able to be around to finish Ravenger. I didn't care for Ravenger. I'm gonna give it another watch and see if it's any better 2nd time around. Nothing will ever beat the first one though, it's just awesome! I'm so glad to see it's finally getting a steelbook release. Now if we could just get a steelbook for The Devils Rejects. :thumbs:

Outstanding @ghost1 :thumbs: Wow! 120 inch. I wish I could pull up a seat next to you for that. I saw Phantasm in the movies when it first came and loved ever since. I can never get enough of it. It's so great to see it re-mastered ..finally! And great to see all the cast are still alive to enjoy it minus the tall man of course. At least he was able to be around to finish Ravenger. I didn't care for Ravenger. I'm gonna give it another watch and see if it's any better 2nd time around. Nothing will ever beat the first one though, it's just awesome! I'm so glad to see it's finally getting a steelbook release. Now if we could just get a steelbook for The Devils Rejects. :thumbs:
I was 13 when it first came out and only got to watch it on Betamax but I'm like you loved it from the first time I saw it, its got everything great horror movies have, great atmosphere, I love that howling sound you hear throughout the movie it always gave me the creeps when I was a kid lol, its got great music to, its still not lost anything for me.
cant wait to watch it in hd.
If theres anything I can do for you here in the uk just let me know buddy,
look me up on ebay user name is andy240865, I'm sure we can do each other a favour.

Last edited:
Reactions: Phantasmic
@ghost1 It's great to hear someone loves Phantasm as much as I do. And you're gonna love the new remastered blu-ray. Wait till you see how much the colors pop now. :thumbs:

I'll keep that in mind. Thanks for the offer. Same here. I'll check you out on ebay :thumbs: