paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release Date: May 8th ,2017
Purchase Links: Arrow Films (Sold Out) - Amazon UK - Zavvi - Hmv
Price: £24.99 (Amazon-Hmv) - £29.99 (Arrow ) - £34.99 (Zavvi)

16640987_1460138077353515_2643282001198040933_n.jpg

Last edited:
Link not working for Arrow Films in OP or on their site :confused:
It's been sold out with Arrow Film a few weeks now and is why it's no longer listed on arrow films website to order

Arrow Films don't have any more stock left
It's still available from Amazon/Zavvi/Hmv while stock lasts
Once Amazon and other retailers sell what stock they have left it will be only available from third party sellers

Reactions: Phantasmic
Had a cancellation message from Amazon last week as it's been discontinued despite the fact I ordered it when it was well in stock and now according to a message above has been in stock before I got my message, 4th time this year Amazon have done this..

Had a cancellation message from Amazon last week as it's been discontinued despite the fact I ordered it when it was well in stock and now according to a message above has been in stock before I got my message, 4th time this year Amazon have done this..

Same thing happened to me, I never thought that not getting the item —despite placing the order months ago when it was in stock— could happen. :muted:

(I had the La La Land steelbook in the same order, now shipping after I got the same Amazon message as you about Phenomena, and I'll get that La La Land steelbook despite not being currently in stock either, but that was expected... Phenomena being taken off the order like that wasn't).

I have no idea how they messed up, but here is what happened to me : it was not in stock 2 weeks ago, but i could place an order and they said it was going to be back in stock on the 26th of june. On the 26th i received another mail stating that it was going to be back in stock on the 30th. On the 28th at 9am they mailed me that my order was cancelled because the product wass OOS. I saw the mail at 10am, i went to have a look at how much the private sellers were selling it. And i saw that amazon at 6 pieces in stock ! Before i checked out they were only 4 remaining, and by 1pm they were all gone. I was very lucky, but they definately made a mistake in handling the back orders. I'm sorry to hear you couldn't get it. :grumpy: