Phoenix Zombie Walk 2015

bloodsnake007

Ltd. Ed./Birthdays/Video Game Mod
Premium Supporter
May 18, 2013
AZ, U.S.A
Hello my NINJAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :woot:

full

Yesterday (October 24th) was the 7th Anniversary of my city's kick ass Zombie Walk! :notworthy: This year I made sure to take plenty of pics :photo:
(More >>>>> HERE if you're interested) :thumbs:

Phoenix Zombie Walk 2015_4.JPG Phoenix Zombie Walk 2015_9.JPG Phoenix Zombie Walk 2015_18.JPG
Phoenix Zombie Walk 2015_28.JPG Phoenix Zombie Walk 2015_34.JPG Phoenix Zombie Walk 2015_35.JPG
Phoenix Zombie Walk 2015_36.JPG Phoenix Zombie Walk 2015_42.JPG Phoenix Zombie Walk 2015_50.JPG

Both Alyssa and I had a fu**ing AWESOME time! :cool: :notworthy: :drool: The streets were filled with hundreds of people dressed up as Zombies from TV, Films and other unique characters! Definitely an experience I will not forget! Now I can't wait to do it again in 2016! :twd::twd::twd::twd::twd:

full

Dude! I've never participated in a zombie walk, but I've seen a LOT of pics from them before. This one looks, BY FAR, the most legit out of all of them! Looks like you and Alyssa had a lot of fun!

:rofl: Thanks for the tag :thumbs: that is a lot of Zombies (Walkers) :ohno:o_OEEK!:dead:
@mlmaier84 and @luke98 HELL YEAH! :woot: We had a BLAST!!!!!!! :notworthy: :cool: :drool: I've never seen this many people dressed up and acting the part! :OMG: ALL in one wicked and groaning Zombie March! :hungry: It was BAD ASS! :thumbs:

Phoenix Zombie Walk 2015_1.JPG Phoenix Zombie Walk 2015_5.JPG Phoenix Zombie Walk 2015_21.JPG
Phoenix Zombie Walk 2015_24.JPG Phoenix Zombie Walk 2015_27.JPG Phoenix Zombie Walk 2015_25.JPG
Phoenix Zombie Walk 2015_44.JPG Phoenix Zombie Walk 2015_46.JPG Phoenix Zombie Walk 2015_47.JPG Phoenix Zombie Walk 2015_48.JPG

Wow Franky, that's so cool... I wanna go!!! Thanks for sharing and for tagging me:notworthy::thumbs: those costumes are great..next year when you both go, share your pictures again.. you have a year to think up the best zombie costumes for yourself and Alyssa .. and it's gotta blow us away;) I'm sure it'll be awesome:cigar:

Really like the chainsaw clown, silent Hill and the Mario brothers:rofl:

Also @bloodsnake007 .. I hope this guy/girl paid you well to be groping you this way:OMG: looks like you're trying to get away:rofl: great pic;)
186751-a834a01f30b77869a48bb1928835cbec.jpg

How awesome! That would have been so much fun!!!!

Wow...this looks great, wish I could have been there! Thanks for the pics....looks amazing.

That's how I look first thing in a morning. :p

Great photos by the way! Looks like you had a great time. Thanks for sharing mate. :)

@bloodsnake007 Wow awesome pics bro, what zombie are you dressed as???

He is a Zombie Ninja :p

Looks pretty awesome thanks for all the cool pics Franky
:woot: Thanks Ninjas, glad you've enjoyed the pics! :thumbs: Had a damn blast last night, I'm still recovering from ALL of that walking we did (nearly 2 miles)! :wacky:

I'm definitely doing it again next year! :cool: