Votes: 6 9.8%
  • 200 or more

Votes: 26 42.6%

• Total voters

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
What did you buy last & post pics of collection!

Attachments

• vinyl-record.jpg
    vinyl-record.jpg
    104.8 KB · Views: 1,718
Last edited:
Got this a couple of months ago but was waiting for my kimchi steel editon to turn up

The Hateful Eight - Third Man Records Limited Edtion tri fold Vinyl - 2 LP, booklet and 2 posters

The soft touch is unbelievable and the spot gloss blood looks stunning on this release. Amazing soundtrack and the posters are an awesome touch too.

image (2).jpeg

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Latest Arrivals:thumbs:
'Drive' Invada purple/clear #272/1000
Finally got Waxworks
'Nosferatu' Marbled vinyl with stunning artwork
New Pixies Album 'Head Carrier'
View attachment 269782

How did you find head carrier? Any good?
I'm going to see the pixies in early December but I haven't even listened to their new album. Although really I'm hoping the set list is the older material and I didn't realise they had a new album coming out when I originally got the tickets, when I found out it worried me the live set will mainly be new stuff. Need to give it a listen

Reactions: Travis Bickle
How did you find head carrier? Any good?
I'm going to see the pixies in early December but I haven't even listened to their new album. Although really I'm hoping the set list is the older material and I didn't realise they had a new album coming out when I originally got the tickets, when I found out it worried me the live set will mainly be new stuff. Need to give it a listen
Hi i like it obviously it is never going to top Doolittle or Surfer Rosa but its good and still better than half the rubbish out there i'm also seeing them in december i wouldn't worry about the setlist as recent gigs/festivals they've played all the old stuff i saw them a couple of years ago and they played all the classic tracks from Doolittle and the first two albums as well as new stuff they do a good length set.

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo
Hi i like it obviously it is never going to top Doolittle or Surfer Rosa but its good and still better than half the rubbish out there i'm also seeing them in december i wouldn't worry about the setlist as recent gigs/festivals they've played all the old stuff i saw them a couple of years ago and they played all the classic tracks from Doolittle and the first two albums as well as new stuff they do a good length set.

Yeah those albums are great

I'll have to give it a listen soon then

Ah cool, where are you seeing them? I'm on the 6th Brixton 02 London
Love that venue and it's been a while since I've been there

That's good news then, i hadn't checked out that set list website so I'm hoping they play some personal favourites

Edit: just checked the last couple of gigs/ festivals out and it's cool they change the set list up like radiohead. Not many bands to that

Aslong as I get hey, where is my mind, tame, debaser, here comes your man, gouge away, bone machine I'll be a happy man Judging by the set lists but I would also love to hear dig for fire, monkeys gone to heaven, u mass and Alec Eiffel plus a few more.
Looking Forward to it plus my first gig in well over a year :(

Last edited:
Yeah those albums are great

I'll have to give it a listen soon then

Ah cool, where are you seeing them? I'm on the 6th Brixton 02 London
Love that venue and it's been a while since I've been there

That's good news then, i hadn't checked out that set list website so I'm hoping they play some personal favourites
Manchester Apollo on the 4th then i've got Chili Peppers just before christmas and Green Day next year not been buying as many steels just can't keep up buying mostly vinyl again.

• Thanks
Manchester Apollo on the 4th then i've got Chili Peppers just before christmas and Green Day next year not been buying as many steels just can't keep up buying mostly vinyl again.

Nice, never seen the chilis and i would love to, watched them at reading on tv and I've been listening to quite a lot of the older material up to by the way

Yeah vinyl has started to take over me too but I've had to calm down, got a list of so many I want to get like with steels but I have to be patient. Plus most new vinyl is pay now like with premium steels from Asia etc and I can't always afford them at time of pre order so i wait for Amazon or eBay listings and sometimes check discogs etc try and get a deal.

Nice, never seen the chilis and i would love to, watched them at reading on tv and I've been listening to quite a lot of the older material up to by the way

Yeah vinyl has started to take over me too but I've had to calm down, got a list of so many I want to get like with steels but I have to be patient. Plus most new vinyl is pay now like with premium steels from Asia etc and I can't always afford them at time of pre order so i wait for Amazon or eBay listings and sometimes check discogs etc try and get a deal.
I've stopped double dipping on steels though i did on Oldboy but like yourself looking at price drops though i'm liking your Hateful8 Vinyl pics will have to order this i think looks nice :thumbs:

• Thanks