Votes: 6 9.8%
  • 200 or more

Votes: 26 42.6%

• Total voters

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
What did you buy last & post pics of collection!

Attachments

• vinyl-record.jpg
    vinyl-record.jpg
    104.8 KB · Views: 1,717
Last edited:
Finally arrived after the delay

Purple/ lavender vinyl is lovely

One thing though, the standard black version comes with a download code but this didn't. Either my bad luck or all coloured versions don't get it

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

• Thanks
Reactions: paulboland
How difficult was it to open that way mate?
Was easy enough to open as long as you take your time and do it gently and slowly and bit of luck when doing it

You have a lot of glue residue left I removed excess by hand by rolling it off and then I put a tiny amount as in very tiny amount of brush cleaner on a fiber cloth to wipe off the remaining glue but you have to be very careful doing that be probably better to use proper glue remover

You will have some creasing of the flap but looks ok after you put into a record sleeve I use Blake Sleeves

It's not 100% perfect but does involve a bit of luck as it can be possible to mess it up if it goes wrong

Reactions: Flloydo and Noodles
Was easy enough to open as long as you take your time and do it gently and slowly and bit of luck when doing it

You have a lot of glue residue left I removed excess by hand by rolling it off and then I put a tiny amount as in very tiny amount of brush cleaner on a fiber cloth to wipe off the remaining glue but you have to be very careful doing that be probably better to use proper glue remover

You will have some creasing of the flap but looks ok after you put into a record sleeve I use Blake Sleeves

It's not 100% perfect but does involve a bit of luck as it can be possible to mess it up if it goes wrong
That means mine probably would've gone horribly wrong opening it that way then... I never have any luck! Ah, glue drives me mad (especially when used on steelbook j-cards :angry:), so no doubt I would've gotten my hair off with it lol. I've actually been considering getting some plastic sleeves since @Flloydo mentioned it not so long ago... suppose I'll just take that route to properly hold my copy together. Thanks for the info! :thumbs:

The Vaccines - English Graffiti - Deluxe version, Red coloured vinyl, Red CD & Numbered (out of 2000)

(Red vinyl includes extra songs and 4 remixes of the singles & the red CD is quite cool)

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Reactions: Noodles