Votes: 6 9.8%
  • 200 or more

Votes: 26 42.6%

• Total voters

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
What did you buy last & post pics of collection!

Attachments

• vinyl-record.jpg
    vinyl-record.jpg
    104.8 KB · Views: 1,714
Last edited:
Never listen to it. It's the colored vinyl and it was just 9 USD at VMP. So I couldn't pass. Will spin it tomorrow :thumbs: The other blind buy for 9 bucks, Floating Point, I've listened to today and it was very good :thumbs:

9 USD :woot::woot::woot::woot: that's amazing. Great album. Would love it for that price!!

Well done mate

• Thanks
Reactions: dan8885
9 USD :woot::woot::woot::woot: that's amazing. Great album. Would love it for that price!!

Well done mate

Yeah. VMP did a "Garage Sale" where I received a e-mail out of nowhere for. Like 30-40 records all for 7-10 USD.
They went fast so I picked up what I thought I could like. But you need to add 5 USD each record for shipping.
Still with 14 USD a bargain since the records are 35 EUR over here. And I received everything custom free again :thumbs:

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo
Yeah. VMP did a "Garage Sale" where I received a e-mail out of nowhere for. Like 30-40 records all for 7-10 USD.
They went fast so I picked up what I thought I could like. But you need to add 5 USD each record for shipping.
Still with 14 USD a bargain since the records are 35 EUR over here. And I received everything custom free again :thumbs:

That's awesome.

I think I remember seeing your post with the prices

Yeah 14 USD is still a great price

Let me know how you get on with the record. I can't get enough of Bjork - she's a female Radiohead IMO (even done a song with thom Yorke and I think he's produced some of her stuff before)

• Thanks
There's a gold variant?! :OMG:
@Noodles Hi Nick wasn't sure if you knew about the Gold Vinyl release i was going to get the invada pink Vinyl version but saw this on Amazon but they only had 2 in stock & i have both as my initial copy has a tiny seam split which is barely noticeable but me being totally OCD they sent me a replacement which arrived today & it is actually more damaged than the first
(cover corner badly dented) so when i contacted them today they said i could keep the original one for half price:woot: :whistle: Result !! :thumbs: not sure how limited it is i haven't opened it yet but here is a stock picture i found online as Amazon for some reason are not showing a picture.
3405851.JPG

@Noodles Hi Nick wasn't sure if you knew about the Gold Vinyl release i was going to get the invada pink Vinyl version but saw this on Amazon but they only had 2 in stock & i have both as my initial copy has a tiny seam split which is barely noticeable but me being totally OCD they sent me a replacement which arrived today & it is actually more damaged than the first
(cover corner badly dented) so when i contacted them today they said i could keep the original one for half price:woot: :whistle: Result !! :thumbs: not sure how limited it is i haven't opened it yet but here is a stock picture i found online as Amazon for some reason are not showing a picture.
View attachment 254682
I already have the pink one, which I'm happy with... but that gold one is also very tempting! Sorry to hear both of your copies arrived damaged, although it's cool that Amazon let you have it for half price. :)

It's released by Lakeshore Records on July 15. They did also a giveaway at their Instagram, those two pictures are from the winner. Theres all Drive OSTs (without the golden one)
He won a test pressing of the Drive OST on Vinyl o_O

I knew of all the other colours, but I guess the gold one passed me by since it was only released recently. I'd be tempted to hunt down a copy if I wasn't so broke at the moment. :ugh:

I actually "entered" their giveaway and was a bit disappointed when they finally announced the winner... not because I didn't win (although that obviously would've been nice), but because they gave the prize to someone who already owns more than enough copies of the soundtrack. It should've gone to a fan who isn't so fortunate and possibly can't afford to buy even one copy!?

@Noodles @dan8885 would love the Mondo Vinyl to go with my steelbook but i know it is too expensive now & hard to find i am happy with this as the half price from Amazon is an absolute bargain considering HMV are asking £26.99 for the pink version and to be honest the seam split is not even noticeable unless you look for it the cover is mint i've seen worse ones instore so i can't knock Amazon for their customer service they offered me 10% yesterday then 15%
then today 50% never been offered that much before from Amazon
What a collection that guy has though :woot:

• Thanks
Reactions: dan8885 and Noodles
@Noodles @dan8885 would love the Mondo Vinyl to go with my steelbook but i know it is too expensive now & hard to find i am happy with this as the half price from Amazon is an absolute bargain considering HMV are asking £26.99 for the pink version and to be honest the seam split is not even noticeable unless you look for it the cover is mint i've seen worse ones instore so i can't knock Amazon for their customer service they offered me 10% yesterday then 15%
then today 50% never been offered that much before from Amazon
What a collection that guy has though :woot:
Yeah, the Mondo one goes for ridiculous prices now. I originally missed out on it, but managed to get a copy from eBay a while back for on OK price... I certainly wouldn't pay what people are asking for it nowadays though. :greedy:

I've said it before and I'll say it again... Amazon's customer service is the best! Lost count of of how many times they've given me so much off over minor damage, or even sent me a replacement whilst allowing me to keep the damaged copy.

Congrats on your purchase anyway dude. The gold version sure is a stunner! :thumbs:

Just arrived from Discogs seller Collectors Choice. I paid 8,88 USD for the Alchemist - Los Stantos OST and 9,39 USD for He Got Game OST plus 13,98 USD shipping.
So 32 USD for both and they arrived minty mint, sealed and Los Santos even as the colored variant with stickers and stuff! And no custom tax. I would've paid 35 EUR alone for He Got Game over here :giggle:

1.jpg
2.jpg

Just arrived from Discogs seller Collectors Choice. I paid 8,88 USD for the Alchemist - Los Stantos OST and 9,39 USD for He Got Game OST plus 13,98 USD shipping.
So 32 USD for both and they arrived minty mint, sealed and Los Santos even as the colored variant with stickers and stuff! And no custom tax. I would've paid 35 EUR alone for He Got Game over here :giggle:

View attachment 256727View attachment 256726

Love those Los Santos vinyls. I ordered the red whiplash from him the other week. Just waiting for that to arrive

I might go for the los santos one

• Thanks