Pics of your Blu-rays-post 'em here!

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Simply post a pic of how your Blu-Rays (and if you wish, any other formats) are displayed. And if you have "Special Collector's Editions" or any other cool OOP print sets, etc, feel free to post pics in the Collector's Ed forum here. Have fun!

DB

Attachments

• shelf.jpeg
    shelf.jpeg
    30.9 KB · Views: 282
Last edited:
My Blu-ray collection is pretty small really.
Blu-rays:
P1040285.jpg

One more plus games:
P1040286.jpg

Plus a few special editions (only one BD, the other 3 are DVD, but I still like them)
P1040287.jpg

That Evil Dead DVD is the most I've spent on one DVD (£50), and the Senna blu-ray is the most I've spent on one BD (£35)
Also have the Book of the Dead edition of Evil Dead (signed by Bruce Campbell) and various other copies of the 3 Evil Dead films (including a few on VHS! And Evil Dead II on laserdisc)

I hope to build my collection though, and plan for it to rival my DVD collection one day :D

And not movies at all but I have the Prestige Edition of Modern Warfare 2 on PS3 and the Helghast Edition of Killzone 3.
Ah, I remember when I used to have money to buy all these awesome editions XD

Reactions: Rweekes and FlameOn
Reactions: FlameOn and Zero
396573_10151185920365433_506815432_22696430_1634243866_n.jpg

All 358 of them, i switched them out into 6mm cases unless they are more than 1 disc or special editions blah blah blah to fit more, I think it looks cleaner.

---------- Post added at 05:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:26 PM ----------

I also have my 500+ DVDs somewhere else in my spare room

Reactions: FlameOn
Awesome collections! I only have a couple of BD's and they are mixed in with my dvd's.
As soon as i'm finished with moving them into my new room i'll post Some pics.
I'm laying in the floor on monday, then i'll have to see how to make my shelving system work, then move all of 'em...
Probably 2 weeks worth of pain, blood and swearing;)