Pics of Your Newest Building Set Acquired

mllNY

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Aug 29, 2011
New York, NY
Show off your newest sets from whatever brand!

Attachments

• BB.jpg
    BB.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 2,364
Well for Shore Troopers the explanation is that we're never on a beach in a ANH, for Death Troopers.. well the end of the movie speaks for itself.. as for characters, who are you refering to ? I think every new characters dies unless I missed some. But yep for droids, ships, etc.. we can tell ourselves that maybe that's just because Star Wars is a big universe and that what we see in every SW movie is just a small part of it. So they still exist in ANH, just in some other place
I don't remember exactly now... I just remember that thought going through my head at the time of watching it in the cinema. Obviously the lack of Shoretroopers makes sense, but what about all the K-2SO type droids? Were they all wiped out? Good point about the universe being so big though... I stupidly never thought of it that way. :facepalm: :p

@martinouchou @Noodles
It's built now. Unfortunately I have to say I am a bit meh on the set. I like how the wings fold back but I'm not a fan of the undercarriage area as it makes it feel clunky. Also Rogue One is set days before A New Hope but there were no U-Wings to be seen in ANH...

Anyway here are a few photos for you guys

View attachment 292300

I ended up ordering this one from eBay last night as someone was selling it for a pretty decent price, so I couldn't resist! Will let you know what I think of it once it's built, but from what I've seen in photos/videos, I kind of agree with you about the undercarriage.

Got some new Battlepacks (including one I already had in order to get more troopers, so it's not in the pictures) and got my first order from Bricklink with minifigs from TFA :)

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles
:OMG: I've now officially spent too much money on LEGO :ohno:

But I'm so happy with this order ! I love the polybag, and can't wait to build my very first UCS :thumbs::D

Commande LEGO.JPG

Awww you got the buildable R2! There's nothing I really want Lego wise at the moment so I can't get that R2 :arghh:

Only a little build, but one of my son's early gifts:whistle::thumbs:

IMG_4501.JPG

The real fun will start tomorrow :rofl::rofl::whistle: