Votes: 9 30.0%
  • no

Votes: 5 16.7%

• Total voters

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Mine are on shelves in sleeves. How do you all organize, store them?

Here's what one member has done...

image.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: amen
Yes, this is one of my favorite lenti's, love having this displayed and walking into the room and seeing it.....enjoy!

I have them somewhat displayed as they are in a bookshellf with Glass doors, but I would need just a dedicated bookshelf for the ones I want to display...Some steels I'd like to see like you say when entering the room... many I love and to be able to display them would be sweet...I guess that should be in the plans :thumbs:

• Thanks
Reactions: Lakerone
I have them somewhat displayed as they are in a bookshellf with Glass doors, but I would need just a dedicated bookshelf for the ones I want to display...Some steels I'd like to see like you say when entering the room... many I love and to be able to display them would be sweet...I guess that should be in the plans :thumbs:

I'm constantly putting shelves up, and with these "many" versions of certain movies (which is getting insane), I find myself rotating them on display according to movies coming out that they are related to, like a theme of the month.

• Thanks
Reactions: Actarus
I'm constantly putting shelves up, and with these "many" versions of certain movies (which is getting insane), I find myself rotating them on display according to movies coming out that they are related to, like a theme of the month.

lol I bought my new bookshelf as my steels were in a few places and not in SCFs, so for Christmas I received a Gift card from IKEA so I bought a not expensive bookshelf but to my surprised I just love it ! I put all my Fullslip in SCFs and arranged them all straight and neat looking side by side, but it took so much time that I am not moving/rearranging them :wacky: ... I should get a second one as you say it does get out of hand with the oh so many versions and new releases coming out. But what can you do this is so freakin' addictive :rofl: I should buy a bookshelf for all my Blu-rays(regular ones from Amazon) as those are now out of hand...but for now funds are low so I have to do with what I have :wow:

btw love your picture with Mad Max looks stunning :thumbs:

• Thanks
Reactions: Lakerone
lol I bought my new bookshelf as my steels were in a few places and not in SCFs, so for Christmas I received a Gift card from IKEA so I bought a not expensive bookshelf but to my surprised I just love it ! I put all my Fullslip in SCFs and arranged them all straight and neat looking side by side, but it took so much time that I am not moving/rearranging them :wacky: ... I should get a second one as you say it does get out of hand with the oh so many versions and new releases coming out. But what can you do this is so freakin' addictive :rofl: I should buy a bookshelf for all my Blu-rays(regular ones from Amazon) as those are now out of hand...but for now funds are low so I have to do with what I have :wow:

btw love your picture with Mad Max looks stunning :thumbs:

Yes, bookshelf's are very helpful, have 4 very big ones, think I'm in the range of 2500-3000, including regular blu's, (won't even mention all the collectible accessories), SCF's are a must, unfortunately at least 3 sizes usually needed due to all these different versions from different manufacturers....

• Thanks
Reactions: Actarus
Made these earlier in the year....I am very lucky indeed, my good lady loves these frames.

Just finished this frame today....I have stained it this time, it looks ok the boss likes it better than the others, but also says the landscape design is much more pleasing, anyway just got to attach to wall now.

Attachments

• DSC08872.JPG
    DSC08872.JPG
    824.4 KB · Views: 216
  • DSC08875.JPG
    DSC08875.JPG
    795.1 KB · Views: 226
  • DSC08876.JPG
    DSC08876.JPG
    894 KB · Views: 212
  • DSC08877.JPG
    DSC08877.JPG
    895.3 KB · Views: 223
  • DSC08881.JPG
    DSC08881.JPG
    829.7 KB · Views: 247
  • DSC08882.JPG
    DSC08882.JPG
    886.3 KB · Views: 217
  • DSC08883.JPG
    DSC08883.JPG
    830 KB · Views: 208
  • DSC08884.JPG
    DSC08884.JPG
    844.3 KB · Views: 203
I think displaying the front of steelbooks or other collectibles only works if they are of a similar theme, like Walt Disney, Blufans, Japanese slipcovers, lenticulars, etc. Some members obviously feel the same way from their pics. Others do not or just go with their favorites.