Picture of my 12K entertainment setup

MayFlower

Premium Supporter
Sep 28, 2011
Picture of my entertainment setup

These things made me in heaven when watching Transformers 3...:drool:

The front (Paradigm Studio 100 v.5) and sub (Paradigm Studio 12 v.5)
68302_full.jpg

The center (Paradigm Studio 690 v.5)
68303.jpg

The surround (Paradigm Studio 20 v.5)
68304.jpg

Sony 55NX810
71299_full.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks. my gears are located under the center speakers (3 units) and the other gears are located in a separate Salamander set.

Very nice speakers, congrats!
Are your gears under the center speaker in the stand's drawer, or you use a sparate stand for the electronics (player, AV receiver etc.)?

yeah, they are massive. It arrived in a crate and I had to help the guy bring it in the garage. The empty box is taking up a lot of space too :( I need 2 people to move each speakers around. They're just too heavy for one person to hold onto and carry it around.

img0669rk.jpg

WOW those speakers are massive i bet your neighbours love you. Bet they sound awesome

---------- Post added at 03:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:09 PM ----------

received the TV speaker stand for free from Sony recently. It's a great sound feature when listening to the news instead of turning all the components on. It is so much better than the factory thin speakers in the back.

img2276o.jpg

img2274l.jpg

If my **** surround sound set absolutely destroys the foundations of my house... I would hate to imagine what that bad ass son of a ***** does. Very nice.

Reactions: MayFlower
Your house must fookin' shake when you have those babies turned on :D Though I have to admit its a bit OVER THE TOP just to watch your favourite show, Emmerdale ;)