Pictures of your Signed/Unsigned Mondo Steelbooks

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
mondologo1.png

Hey guys, as everyone's collection grows, I thought it would be fun to add a place where you could share your pics of signed or unsigned Mondo Steelbooks. Enjoy!

To earn our Mondo Collection site award (all Mondo items), visit here
Here's the list of all the Mondo X SteelBook line and the artists.
Mondo X Steelbook Collection:
icon_futureshop.png
#000 Drive (December 2nd, 2014) (Print run: 4000)
icon_futureshop.png
#001 Looper (standard) and (variant) (February 24th, 2015) (Print run: 4000+2044)
icon_futureshop.png
#002 Boyhood (standard) and (variant) (January 6th, 2015)
icon_futureshop.png
#003 First Blood (March 24th, 2015)
icon_futureshop.png
#004 Pan's Labyrinth (May 19th, 2015)
icon_bestbuy.png
#005 Dredd 3D (May 26th, 2015)
icon_target.png
#006 Flash Gordon (July 28th, 2015)
icon_target.png
#007 Shaun of the Dead (July 28th, 2015)
icon_target.png
#008 The Thing (July 28th, 2015)
icon_bestbuy.png
#009 Terminator 2: Judgment Day (standard) and (variant) (June 30th, 2015)
icon_bestbuy.png
#010 Ex Machina (July 14th, 2015)
icon_bestbuy.png
#011 Total Recall (October 20th, 2015)
icon_bestbuy.png
#012 Nightcrawler (October 27th, 2015) (Print run: 4000)
icon_target.png
#013 Reservoir Dogs (December 1st, 2015)
icon_zavvi.jpg
#013 Reservoir Dogs (January 11th, 2016) | Buy at Zavvi
icon_target.png
#014 Highlander (December 1st, 2015)
icon_bestbuy.png
#014 Highlander (December 1st, 2015)
icon_germany.png
#015 The Boondock Saints (December 4th, 2015) | Buy at Amazon.de
icon_zavvi.jpg
#016 Labyrinth (February 8th, 2016) | Buy at Zavvi
icon_china.png
#017 The Avengers (standard) and (variant) (August, 2016) (Print run: 2000 of each)
icon_unitedstates.png
#018 Ghost In the Shell (March 14th, 2017) | Buy at Amazon.com
icon_unitedkingdom.png
#019 We Are X (May 22, 2017) | Buy at Amazon.co.uk or Buy at Zavvi
icon_zavvi.jpg
#020 The Incredibles (January 22nd, 2018) | Buy at Zavvi
icon_zavvi.jpg
#021 The Jungle Book (February 12th, 2018) | Buy at Zavvi
Artworks:

Last edited by a moderator:
Last edited:
Hey guys, so please remove this post if it's not in the right place but I figure it's really only Mondo relevant due to art.

Basically I just wondered what people think about getting steels signed by the artist. I have a chance to get Jock to sign my prized Pan's Mondo soon but not sure if I should or not. I'll also be looking to get The Thing signed too in November. Have you ever got any steels signed? Feedback appreciated.

Reactions: crashzoom and spass
I'm a sucker for all things signed. ;) If you have the chance to meet Jock I would definitely try and get it signed. Do you have Dredd, The Raid steels etc etc,, bring them as well. :D

I've got a Jock signed Raid. He was awesome to meet and excited to see the steels. Being an artist he was pretty conscious as to where he signed them too. As opposed to Karl Urban who signed a Dredd steel with part going through his head to which he then noticed afterwards. lol

If I had two copies I would get one signed. But, otherwise it kinda ruins it (especially if it is not placed correctly).
And a lot of the time, it may only have significance for the signee and add no value on resale (if that is what the signee was after). Example: althought super cool that Hubmuswell's Marvel's are signed by Stan Lee- it is well known that Stan Lee's autograph is worth next to nothing since he signs a million Billion pieces).
I guess if had to have one signed- I'd definitely go for the back.

many people get steels signed, so go for it. I may have some stuff to send to a few buddies that are going to MondoCon

@spawnshop has a huge signature collection on everything including his steelbooks, not sure if he has any signed Mondos yet.

We do have a signed steelbooks thread here but I will keep it but focus it on Mondo steelbooks getting signed by the artists

Reactions: Bunny and spawnshop