Horror-Arrow-Limited Ed Pieces (Deluxe Edition) (Blu-ray + DVD + CD + Vinyl + Puzzle) (Arrow Store Exclusive) [UK]

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: March 27th ,2017 (Arrow) - August 28th , 2017 (Amazon)
Purchase Link: http://www.piecesdeluxe.com - Amazon UK
Price: £59.99 (Arrow) - £39.99 (Amazon)
Notes: Limited to 1,000 (Arrow)
Amazon Edition does not include the Vinyl

Pieces_main_image_v2.jpg

Last edited:
The movie itself with Slipcover
The Standard Limited Edition without the Vinyl and Puzzle is £24.99 it's even more expensive from amazon £29.41

Vinyl is colour

Black Vinyl is £17.99 and would be cheaper price than the colour Vinyl
It would cost you £42.98 just to get the Standard Limited Edition and Black Vinyl if purchase separate from zavvi and amazon

It's extra £17.01 to get the Colour Vinyl and Puzzle

I said worth and not actual cost.
"Bring me the Head of Alfredo Garcia" with Slip is 14,99. "The Guyver" with Slip was 12,99. Even "The Hills have Eyes" was 14,99 with an superior set than this is.
So they overpriced the standalone release to overprice this limited edition set.

• Thanks
Reactions: Sigill
Yes it's not cheap but not all arrow video releases drop in price like hills have eyes etc

It might do at a later time drop in price the standard limited edition if sales are slow but I have seen some that took over a year before a price drop while others never dropped in price and sold out

Yes it's not cheap but not all arrow video releases drop in price like hills have eyes etc

It might do at a later time drop in price the standard limited edition if sales are slow but I have seen some that took over a year before a price drop while others never dropped in price and sold out

This will at least drop to 17,99 GBP at Amazon in my opinion. But I could be wrong like you said.

It's a vinyl reissue that's out for over a year now. The regular black is limited to 400 copies and it's still not sold out.
I don't see a demand for this from vinyl collectors even when the soundtrack is a very nice listen.
This set should've priced around 45 GBP and it would still be well paid.

I must admit this does seem to be overpriced. I was going to go for it if it was priced between £40-50. £60 is just too much for a vinyl and puzzle. I'm sure it will sell out though, I will probably just go for the standard release when it drops in price, I'm sure it will at some point.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: dan8885
Reminder
This will be not on Arrow Films Website to purchase you wont be able to use your reward points
It will be available for pre-order via a bespoke website similar to the Shock and Gore and Withnail and I (Limited Edition Box Sets)

373 in stock
627 sold

Stock amount available changing at regular intervals
I would take a guess this will be sold out by Sunday/Monday

I have asked Arrow Video for an update regarding the Vinyl been shipped to customers

I got this reply just now from Arrow Video

Hi Paul, We almost have the vinyl ready to send out and we will be releasing details of this very soon; most likely today. It will definitely be in your hands sooner rather than later, we’re very excited for you all to see them. Thank you so much for your continued patience

I got this email on 4th July
Deluxe Vinyl Update
Thank you so much for your continued patience during the production of our first Arrow Records vinyl. We are very pleased to announce that we've received the Pieces vinyl at our office and distribution centre; shipping is commencing today and tomorrow.

We apologise for any inconvenience caused by these delays and we thank you for your custom and trust in us to deliver something of excellent quality. We're very happy with the finished product and hope you all will be too.
Happy listening,

Team Arrow

Arrow replied to some customers on Saturday 8th July they should have delivery today Monday 10th that would be for UK customers not international customers.

International customers would take longer and going by the previous part of this order that took another an extra 4-6 days with my order to arrive in Rep of Ireland

Hopefully I will have delivery sometime this week