Pieces (Deluxe Limited Edition) (Blu-ray/DVD, CD, Vinyl, Puzzle) Arrow Store Exclusive [UK]

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: March 27th ,2017 (Arrow) - August 28th , 2017 (Amazon)
Purchase Link: http://www.piecesdeluxe.com/ - Amazon UK
Price: £59.99 (Arrow) - £39.99 (Amazon)
Notes: Limited to 1,000 (Arrow)
Amazon Edition does not include the Vinyl

Pieces_main_image_v2.jpg

Last edited:
I wonder if this will sell out by the release date
Most likely not by release date but does not have to sell out by release date

76% sold already before release date means a success

Only scalpers want it to be sold out before release date to increase price on ebay arrow video will be happy with sales to date

Arrow video on purpose set a limit of 1 per customer to stop scalpers
It will be available to purchase after release date

Reactions: elle82
I also got delivery this morning

I would suggest be careful when cutting the packaging to remove the box set
It's a tight fit the packaging and if you use a knife or stanley blade to cut the tape it can end up marking the back of the box set jcard which is glued to the back of the box set

That happened with mine only a slight mark and but I covered up the stanley blade mark damage it caused with a black sharpie permanent marker

It's bubble wrapped inside but due to the tight fit in the packaging the box set is very close to the packaging tape

• Helpful Post
Reactions: PadreKarras
It does look better than I was expecting. It would have been nice to have the vinyl in the set but obviously it's too big. I'm happy I bought just the individual edition but this is a cool collectible to have.

• Thanks
Reactions: elle82
Y
It does look better than I was expecting. It would have been nice to have the vinyl in the set but obviously it's too big. I'm happy I bought just the individual edition but this is a cool collectible to have.
Yeah, i agree on all points. I bought the regular limited edition too, and that itself is a very nice set that i am completely satisfied with - again, better than i thought it would be. The only problem ( apart from the price ) with this deluxe is that the "whole" package wont sit consistently on the shelf with other blu ray collections - you'ld have to seperate its parts ( the vinyl here, the puzzle there, the blu ray case somewhere else) if you get my meaning. Still a great collectible though, like you said.

• Thanks
Reactions: Sigill
More than happy to have picked up the regular LE release for GBP 16.19 from Zavvi . . . it'll stand well next to other Arrow slipboxed releases on my shelf :thumbs::happy:

I forgot to post this the other day

Arrow Video Facebook
**PIECES STOCK UPDATE***

Our Pieces Limited Edition set has now sold out via the Arrow store! If you missed out, our Pieces Deluxe set (pictured below!) is still available and can be order here: http://www.piecesdeluxe.com/

Amazon/Zavvi/HMV and a few other retailers still have the standard limited edition available if your not interested in the deluxe edition but they can't order any new stock of the standard edition from arrow so once Amazon/Zavvi/HMV etc sell what stock they have of the standard edition it will go OOP

The Deluxe edition at the moment 185 remaining in stock http://www.piecesdeluxe.com/
81% sold
Limited to 1,000
Sold 815 units

I got my box yesterday. Just to confirm, nobody has received the vinyl yet, correct? That still hasn't shipped?
No one has yet
The vinyl is been shipped separate
Arrow will announce on Facebook when that's happening but I expect will be soon