Pieces (Deluxe Limited Edition) (Blu-ray/DVD, CD, Vinyl, Puzzle) Arrow Store Exclusive [UK]

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: March 27th ,2017 (Arrow) - August 28th , 2017 (Amazon)
Purchase Link: http://www.piecesdeluxe.com/ - Amazon UK
Price: £59.99 (Arrow) - £39.99 (Amazon)
Notes: Limited to 1,000 (Arrow)
Amazon Edition does not include the Vinyl

Pieces_main_image_v2.jpg

Last edited:
I ordered the set a couple of days back. I got the confirmation email, thanking me for the order, but haven't heard anything regarding shipping.
It's 2 separate shipments
The Blu-ray and puzzle will be sent to you first and most likely has already been shipped
It takes a few days to arrive or a few weeks depending on your location
The Carrier is TNT for UK and European addresses

They don't send despatch emails

The Vinyl an announcement is expected by Arrow Video on Facebook this week as to when been shipped

I got delivery last week the Blu-ray and Puzzle it's as shown in the photos already posted in the thread

Last edited:
It's 2 separate shipments
The Blu-ray and puzzle will be sent to you first and most likely has already been shipped
It takes a few days to arrive or a few weeks depending on your location
The Carrier is TNT for UK and European addresses

They don't send despatch emails

The Vinyl an announcement is expected by Arrow Video on Facebook this week as to when been shipped

I got delivery last week the Blu-ray and Puzzle it's as shown in the photos already posted in the thread

30 mins after reading you're reply - Here it is!

Hi,
Has there been any news on the remastered Anthropophogous? Namely, whether or not the 42nd street doc will be on it.
It was previously mentioned it wont be on the remastered release
That will have new extras

It's still not known yet the release date or what the new extras will be
Last update was they was having difficulty doing the remastering

I have asked Arrow Video for an update regarding the Vinyl been shipped to customers

I got this reply just now from Arrow Video

Hi Paul, We almost have the vinyl ready to send out and we will be releasing details of this very soon; most likely today. It will definitely be in your hands sooner rather than later, we’re very excited for you all to see them. Thank you so much for your continued patience

I got this email on 4th July
Deluxe Vinyl Update
Thank you so much for your continued patience during the production of our first Arrow Records vinyl. We are very pleased to announce that we've received the Pieces vinyl at our office and distribution centre; shipping is commencing today and tomorrow.

We apologise for any inconvenience caused by these delays and we thank you for your custom and trust in us to deliver something of excellent quality. We're very happy with the finished product and hope you all will be too.
Happy listening,

Team Arrow
ddbc64c9-d584-4cbd-b00d-010f60770f57.jpg f5523b13-e41e-4375-8910-1a2a0f10fc1f.jpg

Arrow replied to some customers on Saturday 8th July they should have delivery today Monday 10th that would be for UK customers not international customers.

International customers would take longer and going by the previous part of this order that took another an extra 4-6 days with my order to arrive in Rep of Ireland

Hopefully I will have delivery sometime this week

Last edited:
12:04 (10/8/17)
The vinyl available by itself . . .

ARROW RECORDS PRESENTS:
PIECES ZAVVI EXCLUSIVE VINYL SOUNDTRACK

ARROW'S FIRST EVER VINYL RELEASE - LIMITED TO JUST 500

ARROW RECORDS proudly present the original soundtrack to Juan Piquer Simón’s gore-drenched slasher from 1982, Pieces. This limited edition clear vinyl edition of the Pieces soundtrack has been newly-mastered from the original 1/4" analogue tapes by James Plotkin and is presented on 180 gram wax, housed inside a 350gsm sleeve.
11525997-1554505516571963.jpg
11525997-2114505516837388.jpg

The vinyl available from Zavvi is clear vinyl edition and not the red colored vinyl that was exclusive to this box set

I got delivery direct from Arrow Films my copy of the Red Vinyl this week
Arrow ended up sending my vinyl direct from Arrow head office after contacting them about non delivery

If you not yet got delivery of your pieces red vinyl as part of your order of the Pieces (Deluxe Limited Edition)
Contact arrow with your order number using this email address
[email protected]

Hi,
Has there been any news on the remastered Anthropophogous? Namely, whether or not the 42nd street doc will be on it.
@Lee Sherrington
I got delivery of remastered Anthropophogous with a cool slipcover last week
No it don't include 42 street documentary
I posted previously that it would not include 42 street documentary it has brand new extras on the blu-ray

Arrow Video Facebook

***PIECES DELUXE WEBSITE CLOSING***

Heads up folks, our PIECES DELUXE website will be closing as of tomorrow (Thursday the 17th) so this is your last chance to grab a copy of the set.

If you have any queries about a current open order please drop the team at [email protected] a line and they'll be able to assist.

Note
Amazon Edition does not include the Vinyl
If you still want the Pieces Deluxe edition after 17th August
Pieces Deluxe edition excluding the Vinyl is available to pre order
Amazon UK Purchase Link
https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B074BKYG9K/?tag=hidefnin-21
£39.99

Last edited: