Digibook Pinocchio (Blu-ray Digibook) (Target Exclusive) (Disney Signature Collection) [USA]

tridon

Est. 2011
Dec 5, 2011
Thunder Bay
Release date: January 31, 2017
Order link: Target
Price: $27.99
52033597.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Release date: January 31, 2017
Order link: Target
Price: $27.99
View attachment 280669
BEAUTIFUL! :drool: @tridon Thanks for the thread Kenzilla! :woot:
giphy.gif

@apsmith21 Yo Andy! :woot: I just showed my wife the Exclusive and she asked, "Are you going to be able to get in from the store or will you get it from those group buy thingies on HDN?" LOL! :hilarious: So I ask you the same, will there be a GB for this beauty!? :hungry:

BEAUTIFUL! :drool: @tridon Thanks for the thread Kenzilla! :woot:
giphy.gif

@apsmith21 Yo Andy! :woot: I just showed my wife the Exclusive and she asked, "Are you going to be able to get in from the store or will you get it from those group buy thingies on HDN?" LOL! :hilarious: So I ask you the same, will there be a GB for this beauty!? :hungry:

There won't be many group buys from me in 2017 (and maybe only a couple of NON steelbook ones), but considering how I've started something here with folks and the Disney digibooks from Target, I might consider doing this one.

Give me a tag please, if you'd really like to see this happen. Just remember though, there won't be much opportunity to combine with anything else unless it's out at the same time.

There won't be many group buys from me in 2017 (and maybe only a couple of NON steelbook ones), but considering how I've started something here with folks and the Disney digibooks from Target, I might consider doing this one.

Give me a tag please, if you'd really like to see this happen. Just remember though, there won't be much opportunity to combine with anything else unless it's out at the same time.

yes please @apsmith21 this and the best buy lenti to keep the set going :D

@apsmith21 That's a big 10-4! :cool: :notworthy: :thumbs: Thanks again for ALL of the amazing GB's you've hosted, always appreciated it my friend!

Always appreciate your help with US exclusives. Hope you get more time to yourself if you're scaling back the GBs :thumbs:

hey folks, I've posted a group buy.

https://www.hidefninja.com/community/threads/open-pinocchio-digibook-from-target.82750/

It's very likely I will not be doing any steelbook group buys, so please take that into account if you are interested in this release and adjust your order as necessary - I cannot hold items for months on end - there might not be an opportunity to send other items with this for a long time, so you would have to take a copy on release day.

Thanks

https://www.hidefninja.com/community/threads/open-pinocchio-digibook-from-target.82750/

It's very likely I will not be doing any steelbook group buys, so please take that into account if you are interested in this release and adjust your order as necessary - I cannot hold items for months on end - there might not be an opportunity to send other items with this for a long time, so you would have to take a copy on release day.

Thanks

@bloodsnake007 @mbennett76 @DarkChild @Futurhythm @dan8885 @MrsRobinson

Thanks

SWEET! :woot: On my way to the GB thread, thanks Andy! :thumbs: :cool: :notworthy:

• Thanks
Reactions: apsmith21
The Target Disney books have always been nice, but they've really up the ante with the last couple in the Signature Collection. Still don't forgive them for not having text on the Snow White spine though.