Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Release Date: 6th of April, 2015
Price: £15.99
Purchase Link (LIVE): POTC: At World's End
Limited to 3K.

11070534-1421414480-427496.jpg

11070534-1421414480-427257.jpg 11070534-1421414480-427414.jpg 11070534-1421414480-427488.jpg 11070534-1421414480-427293.jpg 11070534-1421414480-427284.jpg

Other editions:
Curse of the Black Pearl || Dead Man Chest || At World's End

Last edited:
I have a new debit card....i have just had 2 e-mails asking me to update on this title and Superbad!!...i have about 20 pre-orders using my old card....Seriously Zavvi, your system is sooooo antiquated that you are unable to update my details and i'm going to have to do this on EVERY pre-order i had with my old card!!!! Absolutely shocking!!!:censored::censored::censored::censored::censored:

Reactions: D4vem88
Debit card charged, no dispatch for now. Of the three, this is the only one I was charged for.
Fingers crossed :)

I have a new debit card....i have just had 2 e-mails asking me to update on this title and Superbad!!...i have about 20 pre-orders using my old card....Seriously Zavvi, your system is sooooo antiquated that you are unable to update my details and i'm going to have to do this on EVERY pre-order i had with my old card!!!! Absolutely shocking!!!:censored::censored::censored::censored::censored:

Same here, I switched banks to take advantage of the cashback they were offering for switching banks in the uk, Halifax gave me £125, easy money. When I did this I started using paypal but I don't know how many I have on my old card. When I got my new bank card I updated my details on zavvis web page and deleted my old card. That clearly wasn't enough for them, lol

On the plus point I hope I have my old card details for the departed and gangs of new York, I cant cancel them as they were part of a purchase to get a discount code, where I have received the other titles. I wont be updating for that one if I get the option.

Same here, I switched banks to take advantage of the cashback they were offering for switching banks in the uk, Halifax gave me £125, easy money. When I did this I started using paypal but I don't know how many I have on my old card. When I got my new bank card I updated my details on zavvis web page and deleted my old card. That clearly wasn't enough for them, lol

On the plus point I hope I have my old card details for the departed and gangs of new York, I cant cancel them as they were part of a purchase to get a discount code, where I have received the other titles. I wont be updating for that one if I get the option.

Same here. I got a new card a couple of months a go and I updated my account with new details, but like @smcbeath said, clearly not good enough lol. I got an email today saying "problem processing payment" so had to update it again. Hope this works as I have 20+ pre-orders and most are sold out. I'm not gonna be too happy if I miss out just because Zavvi can't be bothered to update their system.

Don't try update your new card bud. I was on same boat last month .All you have to do is wait for email with payment problem ,then in couple of days you should see in your Zavvi account ,order history button :"Resolve" click and put your new card details and so on with next yours pre orders . Works for me.