Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales - In theaters May 26, 2017

Apr 17, 2009
San Diego, CA
[CONTAINER][MOVIE1]Title: Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales (2017)

Director: [DIRECTOR]Joachim Rønning[/DIRECTOR], [DIRECTOR]Espen Sandberg[/DIRECTOR]

Cast: [ACTOR]Johnny Depp[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Kaya Scodelario[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Orlando Bloom[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Brenton Thwaites[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Javier Bardem[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Geoffrey Rush[/ACTOR]

Plot: Captain Jack Sparrow is pursued by an old enemy, Captain Salazar, who along with his crew of ghost pirates has escaped from the Bermuda Triangle and is determined to kill every pirate at sea. Jack seeks the mythical Trident of Poseidon, which will bestow upon its possessor total control over the seas, to use against Salazar.[/MOVIE1][POSTER1]
290260-aa59a5b8cdadcf78ad4dc69e38329764.jpg
[/POSTER1][/CONTAINER]

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: bloodsnake007
Watched this earlier today and enjoyed the hell out of it! :woot: Great seeing Jack Sparrow on the big screen again! :notworthy: (In my opinion) Hopefully this is the last Pirates film (as Disney claims it is), it wrapped everything up and gave it a GREAT finale! :drool: This gets a HUGE thumbs up from me! :thumbs:

20170527_153845.jpg 20170527_154553.jpg

I'll be looking forward to owning the many bluray editions this will be getting! :hungry: ;)

Watched this earlier today and enjoyed the hell out of it! :woot: Great seeing Jack Sparrow on the big screen again! :notworthy: (In my opinion) Hopefully this is the last Pirates film (as Disney claims it is), it wrapped everything up and gave it a GREAT finale! :drool: This gets a HUGE thumbs up from me! :thumbs:

View attachment 314739 View attachment 314740

I'll be looking forward to owning the many bluray editions this will be getting! :hungry: ;)

Just got back from seeing this tonight in IMAX. Really enjoyed it! Probably the best one since the first.

@bloodsnake007 Did you stay after the credits? Doesn't seem like this is the last after that.

• Thanks
Just got back from seeing this tonight in IMAX. Really enjoyed it! Probably the best one since the first.

@bloodsnake007 Did you stay after the credits? Doesn't seem like this is the last after that.
@kaw AWESOME! :woot: Glad you enjoyed it Amigo! :notworthy: No :stop: I read about the end credits days before I watched it, but once the film ended I felt it was a perfect ending for Jack and Will. If Disney plans on making more, I hope it's with a completely new cast, new ships, etc. :thumbs: (just my thoughts) ;)

@kaw AWESOME! :woot: Glad you enjoyed it Amigo! :notworthy: No :stop: I read about the end credits days before I watched it, but once the film ended I felt it was a perfect ending for Jack and Will. If Disney plans on making more, I hope it's with a completely new cast, new ships, etc. :thumbs: (just my thoughts) ;)

I agree, it did have a very nice ending. And I would be happy if this was it.
Knowing disney... I feel like we will see more. Maybe it will focus more on Henry and Carina?

• Helpful Post
I agree, it did have a very nice ending. And I would be happy if this was it.
Knowing disney... I feel like we will see more. Maybe it will focus more on Henry and Carina?
I wouldn't mind that! :thumbs: I really enjoyed their characters ;)

I wouldn't mind that! :thumbs: I really enjoyed their characters ;)

Maybe do something along the lines that they have to save...
Will and Elisabeth from Davy Jones after his return in the end credits. I'm guessing because all curses at sea were broken that somehow he is now alive again?
Then you can give Orlando Bloom and Keira Knightly smaller roles again like this one.

But it would just seem weird to not have Jack Sparrow somehow in the mix.

• Helpful Post