Status
Not open for further replies.

cityguyste

Premium Supporter
Mar 28, 2012
UK
index.jpg

Would you want a new release of the first three Pirates of the Caribbean

On Stranger Tides has been release already but due to the prices the others are selling for now i thought is it time for the first three to be released in the UK or elsewhere?

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: denizen
I agree there is no need for a reprint but if there is new artwork I would be ok with it.

i would love these, i dont have them as ive just started collecting steelbooks really and im trying to keep to uk steelbooks, these are among my most wanted and a re release would be fantastic.

To tell you the truth I only really liked the first Pirates film. I did not like the others (and did not bother to watch the 4th). I don't know if there's a steelbook for the first one but I would love buy it if there was one. If not they should release it separately as I would like to buy only the first. If released as a trilogy/quadtrilogy I will stick my only copy of the first film, which is the 3 Disc DVD edition which I still watch a bit.

I'd like too see these get released in the UK with different art and maybe some embossing on the titles
They could even redo the forth film that was released over here with better artwork and no rating logos
Make them a limited run of 4000 they'd sell

I already have the FS steels in my collection. It would be fine, if they would have another artworks :thumbs:

Please not the same one from US/CA - that would be another setback for exclusive steels

Yes, I would like to see individual UK releases of these.
I can understand why some people don't but I don't collect Steelbooks for any potential future collectability, I just want to have a better presentation of my favourite movies and the originals usually go for amounts that i'm not prepared to pay.
Usually a re-release doesn't devalue the original it just brings an element of sanity to the pricing of said original, this is true of everything from comics to classic cars.
At the end of the day if the movie companies think they can make money out of re-releases they'll do it.

Reactions: chronicpoetic
I would like to see all 4 given uk steel releases,fresh matching artwork.
embossing/debossing.
in fact I would love to see pretty much any and every disny movie given a good uk steelbook release.

Reactions: jcm
I'd like too see these get released in the UK with different art and maybe some embossing on the titles
They could even redo the forth film that was released over here with better artwork and no rating logos
Make them a limited run of 4000 they'd sell

:LOL:

Reactions: jcm
I want the re-release of all 4 movies as I missed all the FS release, and they are too expensive on eBay

Status
Not open for further replies.