Pirates of the Caribbean: Salazar's Revenge (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

thewoe

#RestoreTheSnyderVerse
Premium Supporter
Dec 10, 2012
United Kingdom
Release date: October 2 , 2017
Purchase link: Zavvi
Price: £24.99
Note: Includes 3D version & title on the spine

IMG_2887.JPG

Unboxing & Comparison Video:

Attachments

• IMG_2888.JPG
    IMG_2888.JPG
    121.9 KB · Views: 842
Last edited:
Still not sure about this film, if it's like the last one then a huge pass

Instant pass if 3D isn't included.
Yep, totally agree ! We need to send a clear msg to the film studio's ! "3D" or not to 3d; that is the question. No 3d = no buy ! I like 4k and am sure i will like 8k, but i love 3d ! Both 3d & 4k together is like watching it "in" 3d, "on" the Imax screen ! Just saying.

if you know zavvi is getting a steelbook and has title on the spine why does the thread say possible ?

Because i put it like that as it hasnt been officialy confirmed just yet, But it is happening, Zavvi have the license to sell disney steelbooks and May 26th you can pre-order the pirates steelbook ;)

On another note... If they release the original 4 and this one matches that set and not the original zavvi sets, i will be pissed lol

So, Johnny Depp has starred in Dead Man, Dead Man's Chest and now Dead Men Tell No Tales!!!! Morbid! :smashed:

I bet Zavvi are going to release a complete Pirates steelbook (similar to the new Alien one)

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: K.i.T
Still sounds better and that wouldn't bother me ;) Sounds more fitting for POTC, obviously :D

"Dead men tell no tales" is heard as the Pirates of the Caribbean ride at the Disney theme parks concludes. It makes ZERO sense to rename the film. It's particularly stupid given how bad the international title is.

Reactions: K.i.T