Pirates of the Caribbean: Salazar's Revenge (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #104) [Czech Republic]

Hooltra

The French Touch
Premium Supporter
Jul 15, 2011
Paris, France
Release date: November 7, 2018
Purchase link: Filmarena
Price: CZK 1099

Group buy: hosted by carllenc HERE
Note: Limited to 601 copies

41425605_2057590031024629_7130494654595727360_o.jpg

IMG_3919.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Will have to wait until we get the final artwork for this one, would it match with my four other Pirates of the Carribean steels?

2vni3xt.jpg

Or should I wait for the best buy/Future shop steelbook release to better match the other 4?
Let's be honest, it's not like those 4 match. Dissimilar, inconsistent artwork aside, one of them isn't even a steelbook

Reactions: K.i.T
Will have to wait until we get the final artwork for this one, would it match with my four other Pirates of the Carribean steels?

2vni3xt.jpg

Or should I wait for the best buy/Future shop steelbook release to better match the other 4?
Or you could try and find the Zavvi ones and them NOT match up even worse :D

Let's be honest, it's not like those 4 match. Dissimilar, inconsistent artwork aside, one of them isn't even a steelbook
Oke, you could argue that, I bought all 4 of them opened but in mint condition, but can anybody tell the difference between best buy POTC steels and Future shop steels. And POTC 4 is a metal pak, but to me these 4 look quite nice in my collection

Oke, you could argue that, I bought all 4 of them opened but in mint condition, but can anybody tell the difference between best buy POTC steels and Future shop steels. And POTC 4 is a metal pak, but to me these 4 look quite nice in my collection
I don't disagree, they look great man:thumbs: But they're not like a series, not like a film arena x-men slip level of continuity. 2/4 have skulls as their art, only one has a main character, the titles are at the bottom for the first 3 and then the fourth has it above the skull. I think they're dissimilar enough that whatever the 5th looks like, it'll fit into place. It'll still share the grungy aesthetic man;)

Reactions: Xenomorph

the 4th one is not a metalpak but an Iron Pack which are dissimilar.

Last edited:
It may be the (Pirates) completist in me - but I am definitely on board for this steelbook. The alternative title is a bit odd, but that in itself might make this edition more collectible than the ones from Best Buy or other sources.

If FilmArena releases the 4th as an FAC then I may get this release. No need to release the first 3 films as FAC. I already have the BB and Zavvi steelbooks of the first 3 films.

And the Zavvi's are great, those and the Indiana Jones are still some of my favorites....

2vni3xt.jpg

Oh man, whenever I see posts like these, it is a trip down memory lane. Really miss those days. That VIVA was an absolute stunner.