Pitch Black (Blu-ray SteelBook)(Play Exclusive)-Debossed [United Kingdom]

Dhiraj1

Premium Supporter
Dec 16, 2011
United Kingdom
Another title in the wave...seems like more titles are going to be added.

Release Date: August 6th, 2012
Buy Links:
Play.com
Amazon UK
28764724_300x300_1.jpg

28764724_300x300_2.jpg

Actual pictures courtesy of megabee:
pitchblack1.jpg

pitchblack2.jpg

pitchblack3.jpg

pitchblack4.jpg

pitchblack5.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
mine came this morning, I wasn't to fussed about this at first has i already owned the amaray but after seeing the pic's with debossing i had to have it. And it is another great looking horizontal steelbook like Hellboy 2 just hope riddick is announced soon and gets the same treatment to match it.

In think in certain cases I really like the horizontal steels, but this one just doesn't thrill me at all. :(

Available through Play from Zoverstocks for £5.18.......don't know how they package steelbooks though, only ever purchased 2nd hand DVD's from them. These were sent in jiffy envelopes...

They took my money and ran. Had to involve Play to get my money back. Avoid these guys like the plague.

Looks like this was one of those deals were the old saying applies. I usually get good service from Zoverstocks and won't hesitate to order from them again but it's a shame that they won't fufil this deal.

I rang up play.com and they said that they've sent ZOverstocks a message and if they don't reply within a few days then I got a refund, I got a refund a couple of days ago, so it's not much hassle
Exactly this happens to me to but not only with Pitch Black, 3 steelbooks from them (Zoverstocks) haven't arrive yet after one month, I contact them but no answer so I contacted Play and they send me the same e-mail!

I will never buy steelbooks from them!!:angry::angry: