pixels.JPG pixels_.JPG pixels__.JPG pixels___.JPG

12308593_1235569626459589_6613718234742672530_n.jpg
image.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Pre-order for still collectible numbers 1.2.2016 20:00 Czech time
Regular pre-order for the classic sale starts 8.2.2016 20:00 Czech Time
Best Option Karel's Group Buy
That's Feb 1st - Feb 8th, right?
Then there is still an alternative option for those who own a collectible number. Almost same price as Karel's GB :thumbs:

That's Feb 1st - Feb 8th, right?
Then there is still an alternative option for those who own a collectible number. Almost same price as Karel's GB :thumbs:

No the ''Pre-order for still collectible numbers'', is the one for people who own a number. and yes it is the one starting Feb 1st.
This is how it is called, pre-order for still collectible numbers.

The Classic sale is once the pre-order for the still collectible number ends and is open for everyone to pre-order.

So yes those who own a number can participate as of february 1st during the allocated window during the period between those 2 dates.

so 3 Options I meant
1)Karel's Group Buy
2)pre-order for still collectible number(for those who own a number)
3)pre-order Classic sale (for everyone)

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: AlienKing
Sale for FAC Members has started today.
The Movie was a middle thing. It was not badest Sandler film he ever made, but not really good. And yes i like this fullslip style, but ich will pass.

I still waiting for JW and Terminator 5 V1, and Filmarena cannot deliver to me, because of the get new components. And always say just more two weeks and two weeks later, i have to wait another two weeks (mimimi). :jacked:

• Informative
Reactions: Hatori
@chunk GB open ...... where are you?
Thank you:notworthy::thumbs:

Just seen your post... (I don't think I got the notification) I was late to the party, but managed to get in on the gb:joy:

I haven't got my JW yet.. which looks like it's gonna be awesome from the pics, but pixels might end up being my favourite FA package, I :drool: it!:oohyeah::oohyeah::oohyeah: I enjoyed the film too, (I didn't think I would from the trailer) so I'm looking forward to watching it in 3D:D

Just seen your post... (I don't think I got the notification) I was late to the party, but managed to get in on the gb:joy:

I haven't got my JW yet.. which looks like it's gonna be awesome from the pics, but pixels might end up being my favourite FA package, I :drool: it!:oohyeah::oohyeah::oohyeah: I enjoyed the film too, (I didn't think I would from the trailer) so I'm looking forward to watching it in 3D:D

You will love JW full slip :drool:;)

Reactions: chunk

You're very welcome :), just pleased that you were able to join the GB :thumbs:.

I haven't seen the film yet but it looks fun and I'm sure that I'll enjoy it. JW is well worth the wait by the way; you won't be disappointed :hungry: :drool:.

Reactions: harry and chunk
You will love JW full slip :drool:;)

You're very welcome :), just pleased that you were able to join the GB :thumbs:.

I haven't seen the film yet but it looks fun and I'm sure that I'll enjoy it. JW is well worth the wait by the way; you won't be disappointed :hungry: :drool:.

That JW slip looks amazing, it was buying FA slips (I hadn't bought any slip steelbook's before last year,as I always went for lenti's) that made me appreciate slips, I'd not given them much thought before. Just from the photos ice seen of JW, the detail of the embossing etc will definitely be my favourite slip ... but I think pixels will be my favorite art as I love the colours and the memories of the arcade games from the 80's, showing my age again. @lenticularis , pixels is a great film for anyone who loves the old retro games, I found it funny and its a nice easy watch for when you're in the mood for an easy going film. I have no clue when pixels will be released but I'll probably bundle the shipping with dredd, the Martian and Edward. . So I might be waiting a while.. but I have MI5, JW and T5 next to come, so they'll keep me entertained for a while.. the main steelbook's I'm bing at the moment are FA, such great packages, it's hard to buy a bare bones steelbook for over £15-£20 when you get so much more for bit more money from FA:)