Germany
Release date: December 3rd, 2015
Purchase links:
Media Markt
Saturn
Price: €24.99

fee_786_587_png.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not familiar with your post history so...

... but a mod will probably be along any minute now to get this thread back on track and delete unnecessary posts.

Why should a Mod come along and delete unnecessary Posts? As far as i know,this is an open Forum and everyone is free to express his opinion and thoughts as long as he´s not spamming or insulting other Members- just my two cents:whistle::whistle:

Reactions: spawnshop
Why should a Mod come along and delete unnecessary Posts? As far as i know,this is an open Forum and everyone is free to express his opinion and thoughts as long as he´s not spamming or insulting other Members- just my two cents:whistle::whistle:
I meant both sides of the argument, my posts included. Instead of talking about the release we're talking about talking about releases.

Reactions: smileyx9
Is this guy a midget?

image.png

All jokes aside, This looks like an amazing package and it's huge for an okayish film
(and you don't need to be over 40 to appreciate the 80's - I was born in the arse-end of the 80's and all I watched as a kid was 80's cartoons, films and listened to 50's, 60's, 70's & "80's" music and still do now along with much much more. Infact I have a certain love for 80's clothing too!

Not that I'm going to buy this but they could of put the battery compartment at the bottom instead of in its mouth! (Obviously conveince or some cr*p)

Reactions: harry
Hello moviefans !
I'm very happy to present you this amazing steelbook in my new Unboxingvideo (in german).
I hope you all enjoy this video and i please you to support me a little bit with an :thumbs: under my video if i can help you with it.

Reactions: harry