Oct 21, 2013
Nanjing, China
Release date: June, 2016
Purchase link: From Blufans only
Notes: WWA, Lenticular slip, Limited to 300 copies

01.jpg

02.jpg 03.jpg 00.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I hope Novamedia and HDZeta are NOT next. I have no desire to ever watch or own this movie.

update just posted by Kevin at other forum.

bluraysteel;12225310 said:
It might look little quiet for Blufans lately here, but over there, things are bit crazy for them to prepare some upcoming releases this summer.

here are some updates freshly in and I would like to share with you!

In June:

The Walk OAB (WWA steelbook, Exclusive Lenti slip, Art Cards, Limited 300 copies) 3D+BD

Pixel OAB (WWA steelbook, Exclusive Lenti slip, Art Cards, Limited 300) 3D+BD

007 OAB (WWA steelbook, Exclusive Lenti slip, booklet, Limited 500, region A & C only) BD+ Bonus Disc

Maze Runner 2: Scorch Trials OAB (WWA steelbook, regular slipcase, Comic book Limited 300) BD only

Moulin Rouge (WEA steelbook, Exclusive Lenti slip, Art Cards and Booklet )

Romeo+Juliet (WEA steelbook, Exclusive Lenti slip, Art Cards and Booklet )

In July:

Star Wars: The Force Awakens OAB

Inside and Out BE# 31 WEA

Ant-Man BE#32 WEA

In August:

The Avengers BE WEA

Avengers: Age of Ultron BE WEA

I have to say the Blufans lenticulars certainly do not disappoint . This looks amazing.. if they improve the slip quality it would be unbeatable. While cards and booklets may sweeten the deal the most important component for me apart from the steelbook itself is the quality of the lenticular. The FAC lenticular is ultimately a bit disappointing with its flipflop image which is quite dark.
When I compare the lenticular image of Blufans Kingsman to FAC Kingsman then Blufans wins hands down. Same goes for Chappie.

I have to say the Blufans lenticulars certainly do not disappoint . This looks amazing.. if they improve the slip quality it would be unbeatable. While cards and booklets may sweeten the deal the most important component for me apart from the steelbook itself is the quality of the lenticular. The FAC lenticular is ultimately a bit disappointing with its flipflop image which is quite dark.
When I compare the lenticular image of Blufans Kingsman to FAC Kingsman then Blufans wins hands down. Same goes for Chappie.

Agree. When Blufans gets it right they can't be beaten. They are still #1 for me as they are trend setters and probably the only retailer that offers more WEA artworks than the rest of the competition.

Reactions: charleybusko
ADVANCED WARNING

thumbs-up.jpg

Extremely limited GB of this (and other OABs) will be coming over the next few days.

Still working on quantity but it will not be many (possibly less than 10) and will be strictly be limited to 1 per person and first come first served. Any PM's asking about this will not be answered to and no sign ups will be accepted via PM

ADVANCED WARNING

View attachment 247030

Extremely limited GB of this (and other OABs) will be coming over the next few days.

Still working on quantity but it will not be many (possibly less than 10) and will be strictly be limited to 1 per person and first come first served. Any PM's asking about this will not be answered to and no sign ups will be accepted via PM

GB will go live on Friday 24th at 1900 GMT

As I said previously, qty is extremely limited and is first come first served

Really sorry everyone but due to matters beyond my control the GB for this is cancelled for the time being. Should anything change I will post to let you know.

Sorry :(

Reactions: IRON MAN and Sigill