Plain Archive - SteelBook Retailer Thread [Korea]

Please discuss shipping, customer service, availability etc about this retailer here.

Plain Archive.png

FAQ:

Q) What is their website address?
A) http://plainarchive.com/

Q) Where in the world are they located?
A) South Korea

Q) I don't speak Korean, how can I place an order?
A) They provide an English language version of their website.

Q) Do they ship outside of Korea?
A) Yes, they ship internationally.

Q) Returns/Exchange policy?
A) http://plainarchive.com/pages/refund-policy

Q) What form of packing do they use?
A) A sturdy cardboard box with 2 layers of bubble wrap around the item.

Q) Do they declare a low custom value to prevent a customs fee in my country?
A) They do not officially offer this service, this is due to legal reasons. They do however state they will keep value down the best they can. See for more details: http://plainarchive.com/pages/on-import-duties-taxes

Last edited:
That's enough. When a pre-order goes live you just choose PP. I think it's the only option in fact, but you can choose to pay with a credit card but it has to go through PP. :)

so basically without sounding stupid lol, when we know the live time, we log in and like nova we will refresh until we see the copies being live ? then we add to basket and checkout with pp ?

Reactions: harry
Being new to PA, never bought anything from them just created my account, can anyone tell me what their announced Releases to come soon ?

As we know, usually retailers announce few of upcoming releases, if anyone can help me would be appreciated.

Thank you :)

PS: they seem to only do Blu-Ray FullSlip Packages with bonus items... no steelbooks ?
I have to admit I am very lost as to know what their new releases will be and if they are blu-rauy or steelbooks...I looked at their news section but I am lost 7 pages so I don't know what is no longer ''new'' news :dunno:

Last edited:
From PA's facebook:

* Sales by billing address (TOP 30 countries)
1. United States
2. United Kingdom
3. Germany
4. Canada :cool:
5. France
6. Spain
7. Australia
8. China
9. Austria
10. Italy
11. Sweden
12. Netherlands
13. Brazil
14. Hong Kong
15. Norway
16. Portugal
17. Switzerland
18. Indonesia
19. Thailand
20. Russia
21. Taiwan
22. Finland
23. Denmark
24. Belgium
25. Poland
26. Japan
27. Israel
28. Greece
29. Singapore
30. Ireland

• Informative
Reactions: nefilim
Plain just posted this on their Instagram. A tease for an upcoming announcement? Or more likely just the team watching the newest Marvel movie. :p
image.jpg

From their blog :

''First off, thank you for the love and support.

Plain Archive is temporarily shutting down from September 10 (Thursday) until September 14 (Tuesday) as we're going on a business trip.
All orders made during this time period will be shipped later on September 15 (Wednesday).
Please also note that our customer service email response will be delayed as a result.
Thank you.
Best regards
PLAIN ARCHIVE''

Get your orders in, people! I know I am :D

• Helpful Post
Reactions: AnubisNefer
Anyone know if Plain can combine shipping after orders have been placed? I ordered The Master 1/4 slip, then a few moments later one copy of ZDT PET was available so I ordered it quickly without bothering to re-order The Master with it. So I have two separate orders made within a few minutes of each other. I have sent Plain an email asking if they can combine but I don't expect a response until after the weekend. Has anyone here ever done something like this?

Anyone know if Plain can combine shipping after orders have been placed? I ordered The Master 1/4 slip, then a few moments later one copy of ZDT PET was available so I ordered it quickly without bothering to re-order The Master with it. So I have two separate orders made within a few minutes of each other. I have sent Plain an email asking if they can combine but I don't expect a response until after the weekend. Has anyone here ever done something like this?

In general they've been pretty great about my orders, so I think you should have no trouble getting that sorted.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: bojee
Thanks @Noodles, will look to give them a shout on their facebook soon, would be great to have something that is less than a treasure hunt every time I'm looking to read the latest...

Reactions: Noodles