4K UHD Planet Earth 2 (4K UHD Bluray) [UK]

thewoe

#RestoreTheSnyderVerse
Premium Supporter
Dec 10, 2012
United Kingdom
Price: 27.99
Link: https://www.zoom.co.uk/product/plan...m_medium=Editorial+Content&utm_campaign=78888
Release Date:
13/03/2017

IMG_1418.JPG

I'm guessing this'll probably be region-free like the first Planet Earth... hoping so, anyway, because I'm going to get this release. The UK is getting a 4K/Blu-ray combo pack while North America is only one or the other.

• Thanks
Reactions: thewoe
Piss me off this as ive only just purchased this at Xmas why they couldn't release this together the studios or sub company's shouldn't be allowed to do this.

Bought the US version and watching it now. Stunning video presentation. Really showcases the 4K UHD HDR format at its best. The slip isn't bad (embossed title) but wish it came with a slip box like Planet Earth.

• Thanks
Reactions: DADDYCOOL187
Watched this last weekend, have only "cities" left. Wow. just wow! The picture is just mindblowing.

This is currently on offer at Base.com for £19.99. They do ship Internationally and the details are under the 'other delivery options available' tab. Base are also selling this on Amazon Marketplace for the same price :thumbs:. Just ordered a copy; couldn't resist at that price.

Links: Base.com
Base at Amazon Marketplace