Release date: March 16th, 2015
Purchase link: Planet Hulk (sold out)
Price: £17.99
Notes: Limited to 2,000 copies.

01.jpg

02.jpg
00.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
It's like the Disney steelbook debacle in December, when they decided to ship 4 or 5 on the same release date...All before Christmas too.
Part of me wants Zavvi to fold, or at least have less of a stranglehold on the UK steelbook monopoly, as the way they go about their business (where putting the customer first is totally non-existent) is nothing short of disgusting.

Yeah that got to me too but luckily I had just about enough in my account. I'm with you mate a part of me wants them to fold but hey ho I also like my UK steelbooks. I've told them they are greedy and basically need to calm down. Better be careful now because I don't want these posts deleted and I want everyone to see these posts.

Still waiting for this to be dispatched. Would like to watch all 3 this weekend

What do you mean with all 3?
You mean all the Marvel animated movies now beeing released by Zavvi?

I thought it was a total of 4 movies with two beeing released now, and the other boths in April?

had to cancel mine, no money this month, has budgeted for next month. Is annoying that they can send an email everyday when something has not been sent (because they have pushed back the release date) but can't let you knwo if they bring the release date forward

Reactions: Flloydo
So... release date of today passed... guess we'll have to wait for April as originally planned???

Think you're right on this one, no message from Zavvi whatsoever..
Their communication sucks hard at times...
But whatever, whenever they come - i'm ready! :)

Cancelled the set, I really have better things to spend my cash on.

I know of quite a few other people that canceled theirs so for those that didn't get a pre order in there will be a fair few coming back online at some point.

Reactions: D4vem88
Cancelled the set, I really have better things to spend my cash on.

I know of quite a few other people that canceled theirs so for those that didn't get a pre order in there will be a fair few coming back online at some point.

Cancelled my Doctor Strange order as well. With Zavvi messing about with the release date I figured I'd spend my money on other stuff!

Well, at least the dispatch date shows 15/04/2015 when i check my orders at Zavvi:

upload_2015-3-17_11-46-5.png

i wonder where all those red arrows came from when i copy/pasted the screen.. :rolleyes: :D

Well, at least the dispatch date shows 15/04/2015 when i check my orders at Zavvi:

View attachment 147190

i wonder where all those red arrows came from when i copy/pasted the screen.. :rolleyes: :D
Zavvi don't update the estimated despatch date when they change the release date not like amazon do
So when you get a email saying its despatched that's when you will know its been shipped

• Informative
Reactions: monsterzebra
Zavvi don't update the estimated despatch date when they change the release date not like amazon do
So when you get a email saying its despatched that's when you will know its been shipped

Wow, thanks for making me even more disappointed about Zavvi's service!! :LOL:
Alright, i guess my post can be ignored then... the wait goes on.. :bag: