Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: November 22nd, 2017
Purchase link: Amazon IT
Price: €39.99

71rssgnQNKL._SL500_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
i think there are more movies coming up right?

Yeah pretty sure there are which makes this a miss as it's not the whole series in one package

Plus it may not even match the next ones, they've done a good job keeping each film's steelbook (relatively) consistent so I feel that's the way to go, just buy for each film

• Thanks
Reactions: tono06
Seen war again for the second time last night! Can't wait for the 4K tho! Absolutely love these movies when I get rose and dawn in 4K that will be my 3rd edit of each!
Same ChrisPatt from IG? :thumbs:

HUGE fan of these films! :drool: http://hidefninja.com/community/threads/bloodsnakes-planet-of-the-apes-collection.60603/
I'm pretty sure Caesar's story is done though. So if they do another movie it might be set in the same world but probably not a direct sequel? But dont quote me on it...
I'd love to see the continuation focused on Caesar's son (years later) :notworthy:

• Thanks
Reactions: AlienKing
I'm hoping for a steelbook release of all the original Planet of the Apes films. I have fond memories of my teenage self in the cinema watching the series. Especially, the time I was necking in the back with Sandra during the ape rebellion.:D

Has this been cancelled? Not showing as available on the link, nor any prices...
It's more likely just sold out
Amazon when a pre order is sold out list currently not available and don't show any prices with listings on their websites when sold out

My order is still listed in my account

It's more likely just sold out
Amazon when a pre order is sold out list currently not available and don't show any prices with listings on their websites when sold out

My order is still listed in my account
Ah - OK. Was interested in getting this, but never mind.