PS4 PlayStation 20th Anniversary [UK]

• Hello Guest, this site uses cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To read more about how we use them, please visit this page
  • The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) takes effect on May 25th 2018! Read more about how it impacts you
Apr 16, 2009
Canada
Reactions
227 0 0
Love the look of this; questions for those more in the know than I...
  1. Can I purchase from, and will Game ship to Canada?
  2. Will the PSN Card work on the NA Store?
  3. Will the PS+ Card work on the NA Store?
:spiderman:

wongsifu

Premium Supporter
Aug 16, 2015
BN|GER
Reactions
1,794 0 0
Cool idea. I hope they will release it in Germany too.
I could extend my PS+ subscription with that.
Lovely steelbook :)

luke98

Contributor-Steelbooks
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Jun 30, 2014
Alexandria Safe-Zone
Reactions
31,814 1 0
Love the look of this; questions for those more in the know than I...
  1. Can I purchase from, and will Game ship to Canada?
  2. Will the PSN Card work on the NA Store?
  3. Will the PS+ Card work on the NA Store?
:spiderman:
PS cards don't work on the NA Store only UK Store

Last edited:
Apr 25, 2013
Reactions
1,307 0 0
I like this. Actually pretty good value......surprising since it comes from GAME

I do wish they had something to fill the Steelbook disc slot with though. Maybe a selection of music from the PS1 games, like all the classic games main themes.

Hell a keyring memory card would have been a neat edition to it

Tacozilla

Premium Supporter
Dec 3, 2012
Liverpool (UK)
Reactions
7,614 0 0
its not a bad price, though I have no need for a £20 PSN voucher, I suppose I could always sell / gift the voucher

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Reactions
57,351 3 0
That is not bad at all price wise for what you get . @dipzy you seen this @Noodles you too Sweetie .
Thanks for the tag @Scary Hair, and many thanks for posting @luke98. :thumbs:

Very good price when you consider 1 year of PS Plus is typically £40, so you're basically getting the steelbook for free! Just gone ahead and ordered one. :)

Last edited:

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Reactions
57,351 3 0
Received mine this morning. It has some slight debossing on the buttons and disc compartment (for lack of better word). No disc tray/holder inside though, so obviously you can't store one in there. I'm not sure of the proper term, but the finish is between matte and gloss... catch it at the right angle and the power light actually looks like it's lit up. Looks very cool overall!

luke98

Contributor-Steelbooks
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Jun 30, 2014
Alexandria Safe-Zone
Reactions
31,814 1 0
Received mine this morning. It has some slight debossing on the buttons and disc compartment (for lack of better word). No disc tray/holder inside though, so obviously you can't store one in there. I'm not sure of the proper term, but the finish is between matte and gloss... catch it at the right angle and the power light actually looks like it's lit up. Looks very cool overall!
For this they should have remastered PS1 games and put them in the steelbook